• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    Looking for someone to haul away some demo scrap. I'm redoing my backyard, I took down my old deck and pool. The pool is aluminum, if you want to cash it in somewhere. The rest is the wood deck. Bonus if you can haul away sand as well.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    Need ceiling fans put in. I have overhead lights in each room but want to replace with ceiling fans with lights. Greenwood.

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    We're looking for someone to do a couple mechanical drawings. We have a couple LED light enclosures built out-of-state, and the shop has been able to work from discussions and sketches. However, the owner has been in poor health, and we'd like to bring the fabrication to an Indiana shop. But, to get quotes, everyone requires mechanical drawings. We need someone to do the drawings, working from the existing products. We're located in Avon.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Ft. Wayne Metro Real Estate taking applications for maintenance workers. Thought I would pass along for any handymen looking for work. Apply in person at 2042 Broadway.

Maintenance/construction personnel needed:

We are currently seeking honest, reliable, and competent individuals that wish to work for a stable and growing property management company. Benefits include 401K, vacation, competitive pay and more. Qualified individuals must have tools, transportation, and maintenance/construction experience. Strong knowledge and ability in general plumbing, electrical and HVAC a plus.

Last edited:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    INDY ARMS COMPANY IS NOW HIRING!

We are looking for honest, hardworking and motivated individuals to join our sales team! We are currently accepting applications for part-time positions. Strong reading and writing skills, computer literacy and attention to detail are a must for all applicants. Prior sales or customer service experience is preferred; basic knowledge of firearms and the firearms industry is also appreciated.

Stop by our table at the Indy 1500 gun show this weekend (Oct. 28-30) to fill out an application, or apply in person at 2550 E. 55th St, Indianapolis IN 46220.

Thanks!

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I have a pedal car I need 2 parts painted. One is a light blue stripe on the nose. The second is aluminum color paint on the nose. I have all the paint and tape to do the job. Just lack the skill and knowledge. Can someone please help?

Thanks
    Jason

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    OK, guess I will give this another try. :)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I COULD USE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO FIX A GARAGE DOOR before the next wish on my list (below). Last winter I was coming into the really large drive I have and hit some ice/snow and bent in a couple of the panels, it doesn't really open far now. I guess that is the first thing to do before anyone decides to help me with the clearing/sorting. I can't do a lot of shoveling so I just dive over the snow I am able, what is too deep I move out of the way, usually takes me a while to do but it gets done. It is asphalt so once I get areas cleared off, the sun melts the drive clean usually. :)
    ===============================================
    I have a garage that was left in disarray after the flood here. It has many tasty gun related items, like machinegun mounts and kits etc. I would love it if a few folks could help this disabled back out to get it all dealt with so I can put my car back in there and maybe set up my small shop again. It is late in the season so I am thinking in Spring? Maybe try posting again then too. It would have to be on a couple of good days so we can pull it all out and go through it then put it back the next day. I have tarps and such and no one dares come on my property, even at night. It is well known around me that I rarely sleep and wake up running with my gun in hand when someone trips the light or invisible doorbell. :draw: Still, would like to see if we can't get most of it dealt with in a couple days.
    =================================================

I don't have a lot of money so, I would be willing to sell stuff at a discount to those who help and of course buy meals and provide drinks while working. For the garage door, I would of course pay for the parts as well. Thanks :ingo:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    One more thing, if you have a chainsaw, I have a few trees that need trimming. One pretty much blocks my driveway. Most of the branches are low and don't need a ladder or scaffold. The most important ones don't at least and they should be fairly easy to cut and haul, I have no need for the wood. I could cut them myself but my chainsaw died in the flood and I can't afford a new one.

Thanks Again :ingo:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Does anybody here use Autodesk Fusion 360? I would like to find a tutor just so I could get started with it.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Will be looking for an Electrician soon to add some (5ish) outlets in my basement. Currently have 200 amp services with plenty of room in my panel. Basement is unfinished with clear access to everything. Located in NWI (Crown Point) Shoot me a PM. Looking for a baseline price so I know what to expect.

Top Bottom