• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    My company is looking to fill a full time position in shipping and receiving. Job includes driving a fork truck to pull product, load/unload trucks. There is also a good amount of paper work and inventory management involved. Position is 5 days a week no weekends and 1st shift. Location is Lebanon.

If interested send me a PM and I'll let you know the contact information to submit a resume/application.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My company is currently searching for Java developers, if you or anyone you know is looking shoot me a PM for contact info.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    PLEASE SHARE!!! Jobs Jobs Jobs at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Check our website if you are interested. This means you!!!
    Current available jobs that best match full:

» Full Time: 1st Assistant Superintendent, Brickyard Crossing Golf Course - Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN)
    » Full Time: 2nd Assistant Superintendent, Brickyard Crossing Golf Course - Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN)
    » Full Time: IT Project Manager - Hulman & Company Shared Services (Indianapolis, IN)
    » Full Time: Irrigation Technician, Brickyard Crossing Golf Course - Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN)
    » Full Time: Remote Television Engineer (Los Angeles) - IMS Productions (Los Angeles, CA)
    » Full Time: Special Events Manager, IMS Museum - Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum (Indianapolis, IN)
    » Full Time: Technician, Golf Equipment Maintenance - Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN)
    » Full Time: Timing Technician - INDYCAR (Indianapolis, IN)
    » Full Time: Videographer - IMS Productions (Indianapolis, IN)
    » Future Notification Only - Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis, IN)

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Anyone on here happen to be a framer/carpenter with a crew? I have a job in Greencastle I need a good framer on for about a week or so...tearing roof, deck, rafters and ceiling joists out and installing new rafters, decking, etc. Small house, 30' x 30'. Raising roof from a flat roof to a pitched roof. My guys can tear off old roof and decking if that helps. My buddy always did my framing but he passed away a couple of weeks ago and I need to find someone I can trust.

corngrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Looking for an equipment operator/ chemical application operator using late model farm equipment on large family farm in East Central Indiana. Full time salary position with benefits 765 265 1029

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    I am looking to have a few items repaired. I have a small wall in our main bathroom that had new drywall put up, but it needs wallpaper. I can't do wallpaper. We have an overhead light on our back screened in porch that needs replacing, and this summer I need some cracks in my driveway patched. If anyone does this type of stuff, please PM me.
    Thanks.

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    the CZ P-09 I just bought is setup for the thumb safety. I want to install the decocker but I don't have the necessary tools to handle dealing with the spring, etc. Is there a gunsmith or someone out on the far east side of Indy who could swap that out? Thanks

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I need work done on my riding mower. I don't have a truck so I can't take it anywhere. It's a JD STX-38 yellow deck. I'm stumped on what it can be and the grass keeps growing. Located in Paragon.

Jason

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looking for a landscaper, poison ivy remover. Any recommendations?

Got a lot of brush on my property behind the privacy fence, good layer of poison ivy back there starting to peek through the fence.

Looking to clear a few feet of branches and brush, and rid the area 100% of the poison ivy.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Interested in quotes for installation of laminate flooring. Southside of Indy, near Southport.

16'x22' living room, 9'x8' entry, 8' hall way first. 12'x12' room done later.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I need someone to repair a falling rain gutter and the board it as attached to on my garage.
    in Avon

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I really need a person in the Terre Haute area who has a chainsaw. I have a tree whose branches block half my driveway, are starting to block my mailbox and make it hard to see to pull into the road.

PLEASE!

Top Bottom