• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    This is what I run on my personal 22 that is just a mess around squirrel rifle
    Vortex Optics - Crossfire II 2-7x32 V-Plex Rimfire

mueller and nikon prostaff will have some options aswell. Price on the scope above is 119. I know the prostaff does not have as good glass quality as the scope I linked, but it may be a few bucks cheaper

I will keep the vortex in mind when I decide to buy, how much more is the 3-9 x40 in that line.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    Cheap scopes

I would stick with a fixed 4x scope if your going to go real cheap. They tend to hold up better "less moving cheap parts" then variable power scopes and you dont have to worry about the point of impact changing with changing magnification. I have an old simmons 4x shotgun scope that has been on two muzzleoaders, a 30/30 and now on a cz452 22lr. It is probably 15 years old and seems to be alot better build than the newer one i have. Its had a ruff life but its been a great little compact scope. Two of my buddies had simmons 22mags scopes that did pretty well until one was stuck on a muzzleloader. It didnt last very long.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Go to walmart look at there centerpoint scopes there decent and I have one on my AR and my Shotgun. They are dual illuminated also

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    Has anyone looked into the Nikon P22? I am debating between that and the Vortex Diamond or Crossfire. I have a M&P 15-22.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I have one low end scope that is a Tasco 1.5x4.5x30 and even though the screws are backwords to zero the rifle( It took a LONG time to figure that one out when i first zeroed it). It has been on my 10/22 for over 5 years and it still puts them there. If i had to do over would i recommend spending 130$ for a nice .22 scope? Yes, i would. However, my 60$ Tasco has done a good job and untill it fails to do so, i don't see the need to spend any more.

True Republican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    I have a small Tasco RF4x15 mounted on my Mossberg 702 I works fine for plinking. If I decide to use use it for more important ventures such as hunting I'll probably upgrade. I would probably prefer a zoom scope. :thumbsup:

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    I have shot with both, but obviously im biased. If you decide to go vortex let me know

Thank you! I will shoot you an email tomorrow to find out more. First I need to understand better whether I should get a red dot or scope and then narrow down models from there.

Top Bottom