• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mango

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys, do any of you have any information on vortex's customer support? I've got a Crossfire II that has canted at least 20 degrees. Should I even bother sending it in? Or should I just buy a new scope?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey guys, do any of you have any information on vortex's customer support? I've got a Crossfire II that has canted at least 20 degrees. Should I even bother sending it in? Or should I just buy a new scope?

Send it back to Vortex. There is a form you can download off of their website to return it. I had the same thing happen back in August and sent mine back. Had a new one in 10 days. Great customer service.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

Call Vortex

1800-426-0048

They will email you a shipping label, they will pay for the shipping from you to them, in about 1 week they will pay shipping from them to you.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    For what it's worth - A buddy from work had his Vortex scope ran over by a truck (seriously - looked like a banana). Sent it in to see if they would do anything with it. A week or two later he had a new scope. He didn't try to BS them - it was obviously not a manufacturing defect. They didn't care, just replaced it. THAT is an amazing warranty.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    For what it's worth - A buddy from work had his Vortex scope ran over by a truck (seriously - looked like a banana). Sent it in to see if they would do anything with it. A week or two later he had a new scope. He didn't try to BS them - it was obviously not a manufacturing defect. They didn't care, just replaced it. THAT is an amazing warranty.

You would be surprised how common those story's are.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Call Vortex

1800-426-0048

They will email you a shipping label, they will pay for the shipping from you to them, in about 1 week they will pay shipping from them to you.

Just got off the phone with them in regards to one of their products, and they didn't give me a shipping label FWIW. They did quote 10 days turnaround though. We shall see.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Just got off the phone with them in regards to one of their products, and they didn't give me a shipping label FWIW. They did quote 10 days turnaround though. We shall see.

So are you paying to ship to them? They always quote a 10 day turn around. If you get someone there product in 5 days and they were quoted 10 the customer is happy. If you quote them 4 days and they get it in 5 they are pissed. The exception to that rule is products they just don't have.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2013
    Lafayette
    I just bought a Crossfire II myself, I had called them with a question as well. They seem to have great customer service, I asked about 100 questions and the guy didn't seem to mind at all.

Top Bottom