• BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    By Michelle Malkin • February 10, 2009 04:31 PM

Ask at an Obama revival meeting and ye shall receive:
    Henrietta Hughes was offered a home by Chene Thompson, wife of State Representative Nick Thompson, who heard the homeless woman’s pleas for help to President Obama before a local and national crowd.

The house is in LaBelle, the first home [Chene] Thompson bought after law school. She told Hughes, “Just give me the opportunity to help you.”
    Hughes broke down in front of thousands when she told the president that she and her son have been homeless for more than a year. They are living in a pickup truck.
    Obama hugged her after she asked her question and said his staff would help. A staffer later gave her a card to the head of the housing authority and she was told he would help her.
    Reader Erik E. has questions. Careful, Erik. You are committing sacrilege. Dissent is unpatriotic. And cruel.
    You know you cannot just “enter” an Obama town hall meeting. They give out tickets in advance. Who gets the tickets? People who stand in line and wait. Who tells people when and where Obama will appear next? Certainly not the Secret Service who has to protect this man. Not the MSM, who are too busy telling us how great he is without asking any critical questions.
    Sooooo… how does a 61 year-old homeless woman who’s living in a pickup truck with her son JUST HAPPEN to get a ticket so she can VERY PUBLICALLY ask Prez. Obama for a HOUSE? Anyone? Who pushes her up on stage? She’s right at the front of the crowd. Did she just happen to get a seat there?
    Now, within moments of this happening, it’s trumpeted all over the news. AND, surprise, surprise, the wife of State Representative Nick Thompson, Chene Thompson JUST HAPPENS to have a spare house worth $150,000 lying around, so she GIVES it to this unemployed, homeless, living-in-a-truck woman. They’ve been homeless for “more than a year”, which coincidentally, predates the current housing and banking crisis by quite a while. How did they learn about the “Obama Town Hall and Tent Revival”? Were homeless people simply rounded up? Did someone pre-canvas the area in search of “great, tear-jerking stories”? Of all the people in the audience, SHE’S one of the ones Obama chooses to ask a question?
    BTW-the taxes which will be charged on this “free house” will bankrupt the poor woman. Taxes are levied based on the home’s assessed value, not on the basis of it being a “free gift”.
    On a second, double-snort, the last guy who gets to ask a question JUST HAPPENS to be a 19-year-old kid of Hispanic descent who’s going to Edison State College (free tuition perhaps for in-state students?) and has worked at McDonalds for FOUR AND A HALF YEARS. By my math, he started working there when he was 14! Florida child-labor law infraction, anyone? Now, having worked at McDs several times in my past I can say that they DO offer health care plans. You have to PAY for it, just like everyone else in the country does. It’s OPTIONAL. It’s not a God-given right.
    …Do the Thompsons get to claim this as a charitable tax deduction against their (probably) considerable 2009 income? How many houses do they own?
    Is there anyone left in the media who will ask these questions? Ever?

I watched this live and was thinking what planet are these people from? People crying and the woman saying "Barack I love you... I love you Barack" It is a freaking CULT. These people can't be religious because the are worshiping an idol.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well sheet, if they're giving out money and houses, I'll take a doublewide and some land to put it on. Also, If you could just replace the gaskets and oil rings on my truck I would appreciate it. I'd like to ask for 2K rnds each of 9mm 115gr FMJ and 7.62x39mm FMJ and Hornaday .30-30 LeveRevolution but I know how anti-gun you are so I won't push my luck.

On second thought, I'll just find a job, work hard, and earn those things on my own thank you very much.

Get REAL!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Remember the new cars Oprah gave out. They were pissed when they found out they had to pay taxes on them.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Epic-fail-guy-ruin.gif

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    i am sick and tired of individual irresponsibility. our government is for the (as in all) people, not for a select few who make poor choices. life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness doesnt mean you get a government welfare check, free healthcare, and a free place to live.

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    Stupid enablers and codependents. I wish I would hear voices in my head. Watching a train wreck and seeing the engineer watching it with jaw drop while texting on his blackberry. And the new pimped limo has it's own special unveiling.

Please someone tell the man to stop calling this stimulus without pork and earmarks. My universal healthcare will not cover these expenses.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    If there was a two year waiting list, wouldn't the right thing to do, be to give the house to the next person on the list instead of letting Henrietta jump to the front of the line to get a house?

one would think so since they said there are so many others in the same situation. my guess just like everyone else's is that she was planted. Makes nobama look like he is giving out reparations.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I think it's great!!

People who voted for this moron expect something. Now they will see others get something and not them. Sooner or later they will realize that the birthday cake was handed out and they didn't get a piece.

"Hey, all I got was a lousy $13 a week back in my paycheck, WTF?!? I can't buy no bigscreen or pay my bills with that!"

Top Bottom