• Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    An email I received from Henry:

Dear Valued Henry Customers,
    Hurricane Sandy has caused significant damage to the Henry Repeating Arms plant in Bayonne New Jersey. We do not have any electricity, nor do we have any telephone or email service. We are hoping that we will once again be operational by the week of November 12th. In the meantime, we ask that you refrain from attempting to contact us. Also please refrain from shipping any firearms to us until we send a followup email confirming that we are once again operational. If you are a Henry vendor, please do not ship any parts to us until we confirm we are operational.
    Rest assured, we will be back building our rifles again as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience, understanding and loyalty.
    And if you were affected by the storm, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sincerely,

Sincerely

Anthony Imperato
    President
    Henry Repeating Arms

Hopefully they are back up and fully operational soon.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    He's good

An email I received from Henry:

Dear Valued Henry Customers,
    Hurricane Sandy has caused significant damage to the Henry Repeating Arms plant in Bayonne New Jersey. We do not have any electricity, nor do we have any telephone or email service. We are hoping that we will once again be operational by the week of November 12th. In the meantime, we ask that you refrain from attempting to contact us. Also please refrain from shipping any firearms to us until we send a followup email confirming that we are once again operational. If you are a Henry vendor, please do not ship any parts to us until we confirm we are operational.
    Rest assured, we will be back building our rifles again as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience, understanding and loyalty.
    And if you were affected by the storm, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Sincerely,

Sincerely

Anthony Imperato
    President
    Henry Repeating Arms

Hopefully they are back up and fully operational soon.

I wish them well but I'm wondering. Do you suppose they will send another email when their email service is restored?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    He just sent an e-mail saying that they have no e-mail???

Ok, how did he send the e-mail? Drive to Ohio with his laptop and find the nearest coffee shop with wi-fi?:dunno:

Daily I hear people tell me "I can't breathe", "I can't keep anything down", and yet they have a sprite in their hand and inhaling/exhaling.

I love how .gov/NY/NJ told people to go to ready.gov for updates on the storm. When asked how to get info if power goes out they suggested using a laptop with a battery to get on internet (assuming cell towers working and you can connect that way) until it dies. Luv the guv

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    He just sent an e-mail saying that they have no e-mail???

Ok, how did he send the e-mail? Drive to Ohio with his laptop and find the nearest coffee shop with wi-fi?:dunno:

My thought as well. I understand them being able to access the internet from various locations outside of the company, but do they back up the entire email database online? How else would they know who to email?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Daily I hear people tell me "I can't breathe", "I can't keep anything down", and yet they have a sprite in their hand and inhaling/exhaling.

I love how .gov/NY/NJ told people to go to ready.gov for updates on the storm. When asked how to get info if power goes out they suggested using a laptop with a battery to get on internet (assuming cell towers working and you can connect that way) until it dies. Luv the guv

Yep. Going through EMT-B course right now. We're told when putting the C-Collar on, "If they TELL you they can't breathe, remind them that in order to speak they have to be able to breathe. So if you can hear their voice, they can breathe."

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    A business owner suffers a devastating blow to his business, and tries to communicate with his customers, and half of the posts in this thread parse words about his email connection.

C'mon man!

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    A business owner suffers a devastating blow to his business, and tries to communicate with his customers, and half of the posts in this thread parse words about his email connection.

C'mon man!

Rep for that!

An American business owner selling guns made in America with probably the best customer service in the industry. If I had the cash I'd go out and buy a Big Boy tomorrow!

Top Bottom