• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    A lot of people here know that I'm a supporter of carrying AIWB. It has many benefits, and I cannot go back to traditional carry. And I have tried and tried. Can't do it, doesn't work anymore.

I have also used a few different holsters for AIWB. Dale Fricke Archangel, Phlster Access (they now have replaced it with the skeleton), the INCOG holster, and Raven's AIWB holster.

My favorite is the Archangel and Access.

I have recently bought an AIWB holster from Henry Holsters. I've used it about a week now, and I can honestly say it's my all time favorite. I'm glad I bought it, and will recommend it to anyone.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    What specifically do you like about it? Is it the concealibility, comfort, something else? Just curious as I've been wanting to try out appendix again and am looking for input on these categories.

My previous experience was with the incog, wasn't too impressed with it.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    A lot of people here know that I'm a supporter of carrying AIWB. It has many benefits, and I cannot go back to traditional carry. And I have tried and tried. Can't do it, doesn't work anymore.

I have also used a few different holsters for AIWB. Dale Fricke Archangel, Phlster Access (they now have replaced it with the skeleton), the INCOG holster, and Raven's AIWB holster.

My favorite is the Archangel and Access.

I have recently bought an AIWB holster from Henry Holsters. I've used it about a week now, and I can honestly say it's my all time favorite. I'm glad I bought it, and will recommend it to anyone.

He seems to have made what I would consider the proper improvements. I had a couple of his early models and still much preferred the Fricke holsters. I might have to get with him and try one of the new ones.

Is the retention adjustable now?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Good to know! I'm an archangel user and lover, I will have the latest one tomorrow actually. I may have to give Henry a try with the next gun I pick up, it's not the first time I've seen you guys on here raving.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    He seems to have made what I would consider the proper improvements. I had a couple of his early models and still much preferred the Fricke holsters. I might have to get with him and try one of the new ones.

Is the retention adjustable now?

It's not adjustable.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Good to know! I'm an archangel user and lover, I will have the latest one tomorrow actually. I may have to give Henry a try with the next gun I pick up, it's not the first time I've seen you guys on here raving.

How is the latest archangel different?

And did I read right where Suarez is having someone else make their archangel holster now?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Why? I like the idea of using the belt clip angle to keep the grip tight to the body rather than the bulge on the back of the barrel.

Not quite sure. I know I'd rather have the soft loops rather than the clips. It's been so long since I've used it though.

Top Bottom