• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    Here is my second attempt to upload pic of my test target.
    INGunOwners - Billcurtis's Album: Bills gun pics
    picture.php

If that works it is a pic of my load testing today. It was a nice warm Indiana day and with light wind was good day to test some loads for my KHornet. These groups were fired from bench at 110 yards at my buddys range. The best group is well under 1 inch and is the best load so far. 12.5 grains of Lil Gun powder, pushing a 40g Sierra hp bullet. Also if this works I will know how to post pics of firearms in the future.
    Bill...
    album.php

Last edited by a moderator:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    picture.php

insertimage.gif

^ click that button and paste in the link to your picture to get it to display in the post.

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    Congrats on posting your pic. It works, but I'm confused by your groups. From a bench-rested shoot, on a light wind day? That round is so fast I should be looking at one hole on each....

Just kidding here, but you should know that KHornet dudes are a fringe group..., kind of like those "occupy wall street" freaks. If you are trying to reach out too far, get a .223 or a .22-250.

Please post more pics. Would be nice to know what rifle, scope...etc...

Nice post.

Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    Congrats on posting your pic. It works, but I'm confused by your groups. From a bench-rested shoot, on a light wind day? That round is so fast I should be looking at one hole on each....

Just kidding here, but you should know that KHornet dudes are a fringe group..., kind of like those "occupy wall street" freaks. If you are trying to reach out too far, get a .223 or a .22-250.

Please post more pics. Would be nice to know what rifle, scope...etc...

Nice post.
    My current load is pushing along at 3000fps, and will do a good job out to 300yards. If you learn how to shoot, you can do more with less. :-)
    Bill...

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I fixed your image in your original post. If you edit it, you can see what I did and then what yours looks like(I left it there). Your error was an extra http: basically.

Top Bottom