• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Who you guys and gals taking today? I have a feeling tonight is the night we finally spank them! If I were a betting man.....my money would take the Colts and the points.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm rooting for the Colts, but, I don't think it's there year yet. Green Bay by 10. Seattle wins agains the Patriots. Seattle wins back to back Super bowls. They're peaking and are a better team then last year. Colts win the Superbowl in 2016.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'd love to see the Colts get a win today, and I firmly believe they certainly have the ability to do so. I'm just having a hard time coming up with any real confidence they will get the job done. I will also say that IMO this game will likely be much closer that some people think. On paper, it looks like Patriots all the way. However, there is a lot more to it than what shows up on paper. In any case, I'll be cheering for our team today!

Last edited:

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I'd love to see the Colts get a win today, and I firmly believe they certainly have the ability to do so. I'm just having a hard time coming up with any real confidence they will get the job done. I will also say the IMO this game will likely be much closer that some people think. On paper, it looks like Patriots all the way. However, there is a lot more to it than what shows up on paper. In any case, I'll be cheering for our team today!

Actually, on paper the Colts are the superior team. Ranked higher in both offense and defense.

33-24 Colts!!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I am always a bit of a pessimist when it comes to sports, so I don't think the colts will pull it off.

However I disagree with trigger about them "choking as always" its past choke time. We made it this far, so even a loss today shouldn't count as a "choke". Also, this isn't peyton's team anymore.

In the end it depends on which colts team shows up in the first half, and if the same team shows up in the second half or not. Give luck protection, and have even marginal success at running the football and I think we can put the needed points on the board. If its the same defense as we had last week, then I think we have ourselves a game. I am not sure the team has been together long enough to keep that level of play up back to back post season weeks though.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Actually, on paper the Colts are the superior team. Ranked higher in both offense and defense.

33-24 Colts!!
    The Colts are where the bulls were with Michael Jordan. They're going to be a dynasty. Just not yet. Once they learn how to play in the playoffs. Cause there is a difference, they'll be tough to beat. They just don't have the playoff toughness yet.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

33-24 Colts!!

That's true. I didn't explain myself well enough. I was referring more to their records against each other. The rivalry between these two teams always seems to have a way of making some stats seem irrelevant. That being said, the Colts have proven their ability to adjust to different teams over the past few games. If they can do that today, it should be a really good game.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well, I must admit that I obviously had no idea what I was talking about. My call was way off. Apparently our defense decided it wasn't worth showing up today. Our offense didn't do that great either but they didn't get to have the ball that much. I lost count of all the NE 3rd down conversions so far.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, I must admit that I obviously had no idea what I was talking about. My call was way off. Apparently our defense decided it wasn't worth showing up today. Our offense didn't do that great either but they didn't get to have the ball that much. I lost count of all the NE 3rd down conversions so far.

Near every attempt.

Top Bottom