• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Why on earth would our military be training to an urban environment? to take over our own country or to keep up with the changing face of war over the last decade?

:tinfoil::nuts:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Alex Jones is right... but only about five percent of the time. If things were as bad as he claimed, they would've capped his ass a long time ago and the real patriots would either be dead or hiding. We're far from that yet folks.

bianjd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Hobart
    i think it is closer than we think and the majority of the us population is just to occupied by all the main stream media to wake up and start learning the truth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I don't think it's quite that bad yet but believe in the Boy Scout motto "Be prepared"! There will always be areas used for mass detention of people. Political uprisings, roits, etc call for it. When the troops get deployed on our soil you know it's for real! Most of the extreme fringes will be the first to go. The big cities will be first, so the rest of us should have some warning. You gotta be ready to go if the ball drops though!

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Blackhawks firebombing San Antonio?

Uh, even if the news didn't cover it we would have seen it somewhere.

Get a twitter account people!!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I use to live in LA. I still have family there. I spent a lot of time at LAX. If any place needs camps it is LA but Watts already pretty much handles that need in general.

If they go out and round up any of the remaining Hare Krishna's, I will donate $20 on my tax return to help fund the damn thing. Call it payback.

Gator762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    If the US people don't wake up they will be treated as cattle. So if the people don't wake up and keep grazing and living on the lush green grass, then you only can try to protect the ones that are awake.

scttnieman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    southeast indy
    idk if its really happening but the only reason they would need to train in an urban environment is cause they are going to be fighting either us or another big country that has alot of city which is pretty much us or europe

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Folks I know in the Guard and regular military have stated they would never fire on or attack civilians unless there was some freaky circumstances.

Olive Drab

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Indy
    Folks I know in the Guard and regular military have stated they would never fire on or attack civilians unless there was some freaky circumstances.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

It was nice of the police to let them stay in their own homes!

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It was nice of the police to let them stay in their own homes!

OK, freaky situation. Taking our firearms would not be that easy I am afraid. Sure they would win in the end but screw-em.
    Was marshal law declared there, I do not remember. That is the only "Legal" scenario I can think of that would allow this to happen. Am I right or wrong.
    Of course these bestardies do as they wish anyway.

Top Bottom