• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    One place it says that there will be gun shows in New Albany, but if you follow the links, you will find that they have been canceled for the rest of the year.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Can somebody please explain to me what exactly "the 1500" is? I live in Southern Indiana. From what I gather it's a gun show or shop.....but "the 1500" just sounds like a weird name for either. Thanks

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I've been wondering the same about the Corydon show. Even sent that fellow that was helping with the promoting here and never heard a peep back from him.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I've been wondering the same about the Corydon show. Even sent that fellow that was helping with the promoting here and never heard a peep back from him.

The Corydon show is apparently a dead issue. The Ingo member who was involved posted that the promoters dropped it and still owe him some money.

sakima

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    New Albany

The New Albany gun shows were run by Tri-State and the ended in 2008. I moved here in late 2007 and attended two or three before Tom and Karen stopped holding them. It was a relatively small show and IIRC, there were some Armory issues.

I understand that someone (not Tri-State) is looking at starting one in the Jeffersonville area. I don't have any details other than what I heard through the rumor mill, but it came from a reliable source.

I like the Evansville shows and attend a number of them each year.

Top Bottom