• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Voters will have to wait to find out Herman Cain's foreign policy until after the election... because nobody, including Herman Cain, knows exactly what he's planning to do. His best answer -- even on simple questions -- is that he will need to surround himself with advisers who will tell him what to do. Can you say puppet??

The one thing we are sure of is that he's on board with lots of military interventionism.

Cain on Libya:
    Critical of Obama, even though he's not exactly sure what he's against.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnic6oY7Cuw[/ame]

Cain on Afghanistan:
    Wait until 2013 and my advisers will tell you about my plan.
    WALLACE: We have been at war in Afghanistan for almost 10 years. And yet you say -- and you say it quite proudly -- you have no plan for what to do in Afghanistan. You'd have to wait until you got into office, until you met with the experts, until you met with military officials and then you decided. Don't you owe to people who are thinking of voting for you to give them some idea about what you would do about a major U.S. military involvement in Afghanistan?
    CAIN: I do. And here's what I owe them -- I owe them the right approach to the right decision such that we're not there 10 more years.
    WALLACE: So, what is the right approach?
    CAIN: The right approach is: the day I'm elected president, I will start on that plan such that the day I was sworn in, I will be able to implement the plan.
    WALLACE: But that doesn't tell anybody what you're -- I mean, do you support counterinsurgency or counterterrorism?
    CAIN: Chris, let's go back -- let's go back -- let's go back to the fundamental question. We've got to work on the right problem. I think it is disingenuous to tell the American people what I would do when I don't have the intelligence information. I don't have all of the factors that are affecting this particular situation.
    I owe the American people a responsible decision and a responsible plan. And I don't think any candidate can responsibly say what they would do if they are elected president.
    Cain on Palestine:
    Has no idea what he is being asked.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2kapHC-uA0[/ame]

Cain on "Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan"
    clear.gif

Proud of his ignorance.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmkvtfEEFT0[/ame]

Cain on China:
    Thinks they are after the bomb, 50 years too late.
    In an interview Monday, Cain said part of China's threat to the United States stems from its attempts to develop nuclear weapons -- even though China tested its first nuclear weapon in 1964. "Yes, they're a military threat," Cain said on the PBS NewsHour, in response to a question from Judy Woodruff. "They've indicated that they're trying to develop nuclear capability and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have. So yes, we have to consider them a military threat."
    Cain on growing the military:
    He may not know what the hell is going on in the world, but he is sure that the military needs to be much bigger.
    Then Savage asked Cain which Cabinet position he would want if he doesn't become the Republican nominee or a vice-presidential running mate.
    "Defense Department," Cain responded immediately. "Here's why: I want to be in a position where I can make a difference."
    He continued, "I would only accept it if the president asking me to do it would understand that 1) I don't want the priority to be on cutting. I want it to be on investing, and 2) I want to upgrade our … ballistic missile defense capable Aegis warships. And I would want to double that fleet. … So, I want to build our military and not tear it down.
    "That would be the one that I could be excited about to help the generals and the commanders on the ground to get what they need to do what they do best – and that is to kick the you-know-what out of everybody in the world if something breaks out in other parts of the world."

Cain on Iran:
    Surround them with warships and point ballistic missiles at them.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbItrfEYF3o[/ame]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I agree Cain is not even close to being ready for prime time so in my mind it does'nt matter what he does anymore. With that being said I still don't think RP will get the nomination. It's looking more and more like Gingrich or Romney.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Cain's private meeting with Kissinger was more than just chhit-chat apparently. He wanted the old bastard to be his right hand man.

Herman Cain offered Henry Kissinger Secretary of State post
    "Dr. Kissinger turned my offer down to be secretary of state. He said he’s perfectly happy doing what he’s doing," Cain said, when asked what kind of people he'd like to have in his administration.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Still waiting for the dissertations lambasting Romney, Bachman, and Santorum.
    Would you like to help out with those? I've seen your numerous efforts against Ron Paul and you've shown that you have an eye for detail. You would have a field day with dirtbag like Romney.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Weak. You have no definitive proof that the comment was[STRIKE]'[/STRIKE]n't made in jest. It appeared to me from watching the video that it was and his spokesman confirmed it.

FIFY

And how many times does Cain need to say something extremely ignorant and still be given passes? Raise your expectations people.

PS. An article I was reading about Cain's lack of foreign policy knowledge had his spokesman changing Cain's words so they'd fit the context he wanted so Cain didn't look like a moron.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Voters will have to wait to find out Herman Cain's foreign policy until after the election... because nobody, including Herman Cain, knows exactly what he's planning to do. His best answer -- even on simple questions -- is that he will need to surround himself with advisers who will tell him what to do. Can you say puppet??

Rambone, do you now believe Cain will win the White House?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rambone, do you now believe Cain will win the White House?
    Not really intended to be a prediction. But its hard to say. He's going to have to win the independents... And right now they are saying that he's going to get us into a new war in 30 minutes or less... Otherwise its free... :):

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Not really intended to be a prediction. But its hard to say. He's going to have to win the independents... And right now they are saying that he's going to get us into a new war in 30 minutes or less... Otherwise its free... :):
    Define they? Are They by chance Pro-Paul or do They have insight to some info we don't? Like They know for a fact the Jews will fund Cain's campaign if he agrees to raise Cain in the desert.

Or are They the voices in your head?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Not supposed to know about foreign policy

The voters are going to have to convene with their advisers and see if its a good idea to elect this man.

Herman Cain: 'I'm Not Supposed To Know Anything About Foreign Policy'

"I'm not supposed to know anything about foreign policy. Just thought I'd throw that out," he said to a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reporter while on his campaign bus on Monday, the afternoon after his interview with the paper's editorial board. "I want to talk to commanders on the ground. Because you run for president (people say) you need to have the answer. No, you don't! No, you don't! That's not good decision-making."

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The voters are going to have to convene with their advisers and see if its a good idea to elect this man.

Herman Cain: 'I'm Not Supposed To Know Anything About Foreign Policy'

I think his comments border on the ridiculous if he believes them at face value, but he's right on some level: the POTUS doesn't need to know everything about everything. Aside from the fact that it's a practical impossibility for all but the freakishly mentally gifted, there isn't enough time in the day for the POTUS to self-educate.

Good honest advisors are a must.

He might not know foreign policy, but at least he's on top of the economy... right? Sadly, no. He was pretty vocal in criticizing the people warning of impending economic danger. And once the economy crashed he was urging for bailouts.

08/17/2005 - "The Media Say the Economy Is Horrible, So It Must Be True."
    10/18/2006 - "More Economic Bull from Media Bears"
    09/01/2008 - America is in an "imaginary recession"

10/06/2008 - The market crashed.
    StockMarketGraph2007thru2008.gif

Well, at the beginning of '08 we weren't really in a recession, and until the beginning of the final quarter, most of the downward trend was the result of self-fulfilling prophecy.

Those same people screaming we were in a freefall straight to the bottom back then are now telling us that we're in a recovery. And frankly, the DJIA is a poor indicator of total economic health. It's back up to pre-Kenyan levels now and we're clearly worse off--by nearly all other measurably standards--than when he took office.

Top Bottom