• ...and so much more!
  • fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    Rock on Sarge! Ohhh Frakking Rahhh!

This gal has more balls than most people I know. When the time has come, her place in Valhalla is secure.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    She deserves an abundance of accolades, but I'll wager that none will be forthcoming from the Mosque at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue......

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm going to just ignore the ignorant media reporting of cop killer bullets and just say this woman is a true hero.

She and her family should be proud that she not only stared down the devil, she punched him full of holes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :hijack:

Do we know the type of weapon(s) that the killer used?
    Do we know the type of weapon(s) that the civilian LEO used?
    # of rounds fired?
    # of rounds that hit?
    # of reloads that occurred?

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    I heard a reporter on T.V. talking about the weapons used by the shooter..... "A FN 5-7, that holds an unbelievable 30 rounds of deadly ammunition; as well as a 357 Magnum".......

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't all ammunition deadly? :twocents:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. That's amazing about how she came through to take down that base tard after being wounded like that. She deserves to be showered with honors.

All I will say about the article is... Is anyone surprised that ABC is trying to help the Brady Bunch? Didn't think so.

I've got shivers I'm so proud of this woman.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    She deserves an abundance of accolades, but I'll wager that none will be forthcoming from the Mosque at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue......

Some months ago, the question was asked on here (paraquote): "If you did something for which one "reward" was a phone call from the President, and the person in office was someone with whom you politically disagreed, would you take the call?"

This is one situation where, were I in Sgt. Munley's position, the answer would be "no", especially if it was highly publicized that the current occupant of the President's office was planning to call me. "Thank you, no. It's bad enough to have the *child born out of wedlock* ignoring the Constitution I swore to defend, I'll be da*ned if I'm going to legitimize his occupancy of that office with a photo-op."

what does make a bullet cop killer versus civilian killer or anything else...

The Brady Bunch calling it a "cop killer" is all it takes, apparently.

:hijack:

Do we know the type of weapon(s) that the killer used?
    Do we know the type of weapon(s) that the civilian LEO used?
    # of rounds fired?
    # of rounds that hit?
    # of reloads that occurred?

Good questions. I want to know how many rounds he carried in, too. After the attack in Colorado Springs, we knew very quickly what weapons the perp carried and how many rounds of ammo he had for each. It was abundantly clear that had Ms. Assam not intervened, the two that died would have been the first of hundreds at whom he took aim.

Sgt. Munley should be held up as the heroine she is and as an example to emulate and no accolade from Barry Hussein would come close to what she deserves. She deserves every ounce of respect possible... and I would not be surprised if she argued vigorously with that statement.

Blessings,
    Bill

Lilsoup

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    :patriot:All I can say, is, THATS ONE HELL OF A WOMEN, and ONE HELL OF AN AMERICAN!!!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Ft. Hood ‘hero’ story changes - Yahoo! News

Fail.

Why do the authorities have to lie?

Jessica Lynch 2.0 anyone? :dunno:

From reading the story, I would say the blame belongs, as usual, on the half-:moon: d reporting of the media creating a 'story' to fit their overall leftist slant/agenda...in this case being "See....a blond girl can fight just like a man!! See! See?!?"

No disrespect is intended to either of these women, because they have both served their country honorably and gone into harm's way, but the lib-tard media is too eager to attribute actions to these women that they did not do (because they are female, petite, cacausian, and blond) and the truth gets thrown by the wayside. :xmad: :soapbox: :xmad:

It is cases like this that make wish these "reporters" could be held criminally liable for their deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Why am I not surprised?

Munley is still a hero. But she had to know that she was being given credit for something she was only a part of. Kudos to humble police Sgt. Todd.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I know I could not have done what Sgt. Munley did... or Sgt. Todd, if he played a part as well, as the media is just now getting around to saying.

They are definitely heroes.

As CNN once asked of a Marine sniper, "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"

sniperImage1.jpg

The Marine shrugged and replied, "Recoil."

Glad to know there are those out there brave enough to put their lives on the line for the rest of us....
    and those out there brave enough to protect them as well... from enemies foreign and domestic.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom