Not open for further replies.

jk294

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    Norhewest Indiana
    Hey guys and gals.

I'm new both new here and to the state of Indiana as well. I hail from the state of Kansas and just spent a few years for school down in Arizona. I moved here for work and have rather liked the weather and scenery.

I've been shooting off and on since I was 5yrs old. I've built by hand an ar15 from scratch. I've rebuilt an ak47. I'm slowly bit surely rebuilding my Cetme (and possibly doing a full HK conversion in the future).

I've been wanting to get into competitive shooting for awhile now but I don't know were to start in northern Indiana. Info tends to be non existent.

I'm looking forward to be apart of the INGO family!

jk294

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    Norhewest Indiana
    Thanks guys!

It's not really that bad. Smallest town I've ever lived in. Sometimes all the "notre dame" stuff gets too much (a little too fast imo), then I just shut off the radio.

jk294

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    Norhewest Indiana
    I'm already there. Lol. I'm a University of Kansas fan myself. So I always were a KU hoodie this time of year. I enjoy watching all the glares and attitude from the domers. Lol.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I'm already there. Lol. I'm a University of Kansas fan myself. So I always were a KU hoodie this time of year. I enjoy watching all the glares and attitude from the domers. Lol.

I used to have a shirt for every team they played, and would wear the opposing team's shirt on game weekends. Good times.

Now, I am indifferent. I was never into sports, or universities, so none of it matters. I just hate ND.

If I see anyone in a KU hoodie, I'll say hi. Might be you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom