• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I almost figured this needed to be with bows, but INGO doesn't have a bow section, so this will have to do. It's an interesting piece on Chief AJ and his slingshots. He uses these things for both hunting and fishing, as well as target shooting. That takes some serious skill, but these things would make a great addition to anyone's arsenal of SHTF necessities. Chief AJ is also a world renowned shooter.

From Chief AJ.com

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I had a slingshot long ago that had a wire attachment that would allow you to shoot arrows. I still have a couple of wrist rockets that my sons and I used on camping trips. They were amazed at how much damage can be done shooting 3/8 and 1/2 steel balls.

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I had a slingshot long ago that had a wire attachment that would allow you to shoot arrows. I still have a couple of wrist rockets that my sons and I used on camping trips. They were amazed at how much damage can be done shooting 3/8 and 1/2 steel balls.

When I was young and full of...um...uh...you know....

I had a "Whamm-O " sling-shot, all wooden, ( back in the 60's) , that had that wire attachment for arrows , and I became deadly to all birds and small animals with that thing....

THEN I learned of surgical rubber...........OMG, talk about the mod from Hades, improved that slinger immensely , to the nines...

Then I graduated to those "wrist rockets"....wow, soon after, "discovered" girls, and never shot that thing again...ahhh, well, we live and learn....

Mout.....:cool:

Top Bottom