Not open for further replies.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    Hey everyone,

I'm probably one of only a few here from Bloomington judging by the political spectrum of the city, but here I am. I can remember the days when the student union on campus had a range. I'm getting to the point where I'm going to go CC now alot of the time because of the crazies, and even here in Bloomington crime has been on the rise. Just in my little development south of campus there have been 3 armed burglaries in the last year.:noway: So, it's time for some more protection. :draw:

The missus and I will be heading up the range in Indy some times here over the next few months to brush up on the skills and knowledge so if anyone else here is planning on the same you can get it touch and maybe we can make the trek together or something. Other than that I haven't had the time or money to get out to hunt in the last few years, but I may have to get after a few rabbits in the backyard whose poop my dog likes to roll in... gotta put a stop to that. Varmints.

Hope this finds everybody doing well. I look forward to getting to know you folks.

Movealongmovealong

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome!

You'd be suprised how many Btowners we have here. In fact, check the events section and you'll see a Btown dinner at BW3s that you JUST missed.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Hey everyone,

I'm probably one of only a few here from Bloomington judging by the political spectrum of the city, but here I am.

Bloomington people make up a large group here! Welcome...

I can remember the days when the student union on campus had a range.

Sadly, I did not go when I had the chance.

I'm getting to the point where I'm going to go CC now alot of the time because of the crazies, and even here in Bloomington crime has been on the rise. Just in my little development south of campus there have been 3 armed burglaries in the last year.:noway: So, it's time for some more protection. :draw:

4000 others in the county have taken the same choice and I am always happy to hear that another good guy is out there keeping an eye on the community.

The missus and I will be heading up the range in Indy some times here over the next few months to brush up on the skills and knowledge so if anyone else here is planning on the same you can get it touch and maybe we can make the trek together or something.

Some of us are members in Martinsville, might make for a shorter trip.

Other than that I haven't had the time or money to get out to hunt in the last few years, but I may have to get after a few rabbits in the backyard whose poop my dog likes to roll in... gotta put a stop to that. Varmints.

Eeewwww.

Hope this finds everybody doing well. I look forward to getting to know you folks.

Movealongmovealong

If you want to meet others, check out the calendar and see the upcoming Bloomington events. This month we are having a class in communications gear. Who knows, maybe you might already know a few of us.

Welcome again!

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Welcome neighbor!

I too am a fellow Bloomingtonian who CC's and OC's occasionally IN BLOOMINGTON! :D

You will find several from the Monroe/Green/Lawrence/Brown/Morgan county areas.

This is a GREAT place, glad to have you on board!

:welcome:

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Welcome!

I actually just today (Saturday) did the final move out of my Bloomington apartment. Who knows though, I'll probably make it back down for a get together or too.

Good to have you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom