• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rjak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Hi all Im moving to North Judson from Calif in a few weeks only been there once but wife is from there would like any Info on ranges and Gun dealers near there I esp need a FL asap so my son can sent me a few guns from Kommifornia . also I just read this on a store site is this just for south bend ? I hope ??

WARNING: Ammo Magazines/Clips cannot be shipped to CA; HI; South Bend, IN; Wichita, KS; MD; NJ; NY; Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo, OH.; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Ammo Magazines/Clips cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Ammo Magazines/Clips

Legba

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Hello and welcome. Dont know why you cant ship to South Bend. Im sure someone on here will be able to tell you. Look in the "The good, the bad, and the ugly" section for the sticky on gun shops in Indiana.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hi all Im moving to North Judson from Calif in a few weeks only been there once but wife is from there would like any Info on ranges and Gun dealers near there I esp need a FL asap so my son can sent me a few guns from Kommifornia . also I just read this on a store site is this just for south bend ? I hope ??

WARNING: Ammo Magazines/Clips cannot be shipped to CA; HI; South Bend, IN. . .
    Indiana has a constitution that forbids 'home rule' laws so the law in South Bend may be on the books but it is not enforceable.

As for shipping guns into the state, IF YOU OWN THE GUNS ALREADY then you don't need to ship them to a dealer go take possession of them. Have your son package them up, insure them, and ship them directly to your new address.

If you need to do a FFL transfer because the guns legally belong to your son and he wants you to take ownership of then guns then you will need to find a FFL here to do the transfers for you. Your best bet is to visit a few shops and ask for prices after you explain your situation. My dealer in Crown Point will do those for $10 between family members, or $25 between non-family but I know of other shops that have a flat fee as high as $50 per gun no matter what.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Welcome to freedom. I know many californian gun owners that have to deal with that state's ridiculous restrictions every day, be glad you're getting out of it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome. I haven't been to California in over 30 years. I always wanted to go back, that was my dream place to want to live when I was young and disillusioned. Before it got so crowded and leftist. I don't know now if I'll ever get to visit again.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Welcome to the forum!

I grew up in SoCal and bought my first gun there while in College. I miss the ocean and the beautiful Sierra Nevadas but that's about it. Laws in CA get stranger and more restrictive every year.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "Home rule"?:dunno:

Welcome to Indiana. The South Bend ordinance is null and void. Indiana's preemption statute was written to keep the anti-gun ordinances of African-American areas (Gary) and void the silly anti-gun ordinances of majority White areas (South Bend).

The ocean is where fish pee and have sex. The mountains are great bullet stops but make it hard to get to the range.

The cold makes the Lefties and antis move to California!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom