Indianapolis
    Djnih.gif

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    It's sunny and 70 up here. I'll go soak up some sun by the pool and think about you guys. Well, probably not the last part, but definitely the pool.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Living on the high ground has it's advantages. The Great Southern Forest is making up for years of drought.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Could be worse, my family's in Oklahoma and the lake near my dad was down something like 25 feet and they said it would take 10 years of normal rainfall to refill it. It filled in 1 1/2 weeks just last month when they were having all that flooding down there. Our constant rains are annoying but not nearly biblical! (NO, that is NOT a challenge just in case YOU are listening)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Could be worse, my family's in Oklahoma and the lake near my dad was down something like 25 feet and they said it would take 10 years of normal rainfall to refill it. It filled in 1 1/2 weeks just last month when they were having all that flooding down there. Our constant rains are annoying but not nearly biblical! (NO, that is NOT a challenge just in case YOU are listening)
    :thumbsup:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Could be worse, my family's in Oklahoma

I have close friends in El reno, OK. In the last 6 years they have been in trouble with an ice storm at least once, been flooded out twice. Lost the roof of their house once to a twister, followed the next year by loosing a barn, and lost their pastures 3 or 4 times to drought. I would have given up at 1/2 that much trouble. Folks out there have to be tough.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Yup JJ, cubits, we definitely need cubits.

Ever notice we have enough water, heat and cold to go around? It's just a problem of distribution. A problem we should be able to solve. The West & NW could sure use some of this water.

Top Bottom