• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kyle1058

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Noble County
    I have for sale one Hi-Point C-9, 9mm handgun. It has a polished feedramp, two-tone slide (factory). and a Fobus paddle holster. I polished the feedramp myself (I am a machinist with a long history of polishing and metalworking and firearms). The magazine is in great condition and I have not had any failures. Unsure of the round count but it looks and functions great, as far as I know I am the second owner and I have only put maybe 30-40 rounds through it, before and after polishing the feed ramp, which seems to be the issue with stock hi-point c-9's. As with any hi-point it has the factory lifetime warranty.

If sold this weekend, I will throw in a 50 round box of 9mm ammo, your choice of Federal American Eagle, POF, or Winchester (white box) FMJ.

I will try to answer any questions, and I will post any and all pictures upon request. I am located in Rome City, which is approximately 25 minutes north of Fort Wayne. I will drive a reasonable distance to meet, LTCH preferred. I have the original box and accessories, my friends in blue have ran the number for me and all is legit.

Would make a great plinker or carry firearm. Despite many saying Hi-Point's are not reliable, those are all who have not owned one. I have never heard any complains from those actually owning one.

Price is $185 OR BEST OFFER including the holster and accessories, I will throw in ammo (50rds) if sold this weekend. I am open to trades +/- price, but preferred cash. No checks please, and I don't have any way of accepting credit cards.

Thank you

kyle1058

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Noble County
    I'll take $150 FIRM for the handgun, holster, box/papers/accessories, and no ammo,,,,, Or $175 for the previous plus 100 rounds of winchester FMJ (white box).

kyle1058

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Noble County
    can you post a picture

Sure. Sorry for the lower quality, i used my blackberry.

jkyfwk.jpg

33l332h.jpg

2mg2p0l.jpg

w2etyh.jpg

2rw95wk.jpg

2093u38.jpg

Top Bottom