• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    I have a friend looking to sell an 80's vintage HI Power. Its in very good-excellent condition, box , papers 3 mags, two tone version.

Thoughts?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I have a friend looking to sell an 80's vintage HI Power. Its in very good-excellent condition, box , papers 3 mags, two tone version.

Thoughts?

If it's a two-tone Practical version I don't think those were imported until the early 90's. HP's are easy to look up mfg date via the serial number codes. As far as value look at completed auction prices on Gunbroker. For something like that unless he wants to give it away Gunbrokers probably the best bet.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    If it's a two-tone Practical version I don't think those were imported until the early 90's. HP's are easy to look up mfg date via the serial number codes. As far as value look at completed auction prices on Gunbroker. For something like that unless he wants to give it away Gunbrokers probably the best bet.

When looking at g.b. look at current prices. Up until 6-9 months ago they were through the roof four about a year.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When looking at g.b. look at current prices. Up until 6-9 months ago they were through the roof four about a year.
    Yeah, people went a little nuts after they got discontinued but it has gone back to where they were. Even now if you look on GB there are a bunch of people with HPs up for sale with high prices but no bids and they keep relisting them over and over.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Hi-Power Practical was introduced in 1993. Furnished with a blue slide and chrome frame. Has a Pachmayr wrap around rubber grips, round style serrated hammer and removable front sights. Wt: 36oz. Assembled in Portugal.

NIB 845, Exc 625, VG 500, Good 300, Fair 200, Poor 175 (per 2019 Standard Catalog of Firearms 29th Edition)

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    TrHpUxv.jpg

Top Bottom