• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I was browsing Hickok45 youtube channel and found this gem. It was posted in February 2011, so you may have seen it. He probably shoots at least one of your guns in this video (Springfield Armory, Ruger, Colt, HK, SW, Beretta, Walther, etc)! The main player that is missing is Glock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37EFEPBw9wQ

I would like to note that he shoots the H&K P30 without missing once! :rockwoot:

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    I love how he says he isn't going to say the word "Glock", but ends up saying it multiple times right after haha. he loves the dark side

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    I found hickok a couple of months ago and enjoy his reviews as well as any I've seen. He just gives an honest assessment of what he is shooting. Also is a great shot and had an awesome range.

jay2981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    He's my number one on YouTube. I think his reviews are geared more for normal shooters.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Wouldn't be nice to have 8 or 10 sweet pistols laying around and a few thousand rounds of ammo to shoot for the heck of it? Must be nice!

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    He's sponsored is why he can do that. But yes! He's the man when it comes to common sense shooting... God, what I wouldn't give for that range.
    BTW, he may not do a Glock in this vid, because he lives by it in any of his other vids. +1 to him for reaching out!

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Love hickock! My woman is always yelling at me because I spend all my time on YouTube watching Hickock and fpsrussia lol

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Had a bit of a chuckle...

The one gun that hickups is a sig, was it bad that I was assuming that was going to be the one gun on the table to have an issue? I guess personal experience has jaded me.

Also figured the ruger would be a bit fussy about getting into battery, which it was.

Also figured the HK would be the one gun to not miss once. The walther PPS has always intrigued me though, would really love to get one eventually. May be a nice alternative to the USP for summer carry. Funny him matching up the walther's width with a 1911, one reason why a 1911 is my summer carry currently, especially with slim grips.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Hickok has some good stuff, but Nutnfancy needs to cut his stuff down. His vids are too long and I can't sit through 45 minutes for 5 minutes of info. He really likes to hear himself talk. He pulls that stupid paper of bullet points out and I just quit watching. Those are suppose to keep you on topic Nut, not talk about some other crap.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Had a bit of a chuckle...

The one gun that hickups is a sig, was it bad that I was assuming that was going to be the one gun on the table to have an issue? I guess personal experience has jaded me.

Also figured the ruger would be a bit fussy about getting into battery, which it was.

Also figured the HK would be the one gun to not miss once. The walther PPS has always intrigued me though, would really love to get one eventually. May be a nice alternative to the USP for summer carry. Funny him matching up the walther's width with a 1911, one reason why a 1911 is my summer carry currently, especially with slim grips.
    Good points! I agree with your observations.

Nimrodknaack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    :popcorn:I enjoy his videos too. The only questions I have after watching ..............

Has he ever found a gun he does not like? Every gun, every model, every video....he ends with "I really like this gun".

I wish he was a little more objective in his reviews

I know he has a lot of knowledge and I would like to know which guns he picks over others.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    :popcorn:I enjoy his videos too. The only questions I have after watching ..............

Has he ever found a gun he does not like? Every gun, every model, every video....he ends with "I really like this gun".

I wish he was a little more objective in his reviews

I know he has a lot of knowledge and I would like to know which guns he picks over others.

Iv'e noticed that too. He really seems to be a gun enthusiast. "Never met a gun he didn't like" kind of thing. But he makes no bones about being a Glock lover.

If you watch enough of his videos though, you can tell when he shoots a gun he is less than thrilled with. It's subtle, but you can tell if you pay attention.

Top Bottom