• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think that is Sarah Jessica Parker.

Yep...Derby Day 2013....They snapped that pic of her as the trainer was leading her to the paddock...She was NOT in the Derby itself but ran in a race or two before the actual Derby...I am not slamming her...Mr. Ed was an actor and a horse as well but he never made it to Churchill Downs....

Good eye printcraft....

CWELLS1313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 28, 2014
    Indianapolis
    best way to find hideous guns go on facebook or armslist and look for the used gun at double retail because of the painted on $100 bills or zombie heads lol

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    These owners are proud of their guns and that's what counts. Your wife may be ugly too but If she looks good to you that is all that really matters.:rolleyes:

I don't look at a new gun in the case and visualize how good it is going to look when it is all beat to hell. There are exceptions but in most cases if an owner neglects the exterior of their gun, they more than likely neglect the inside as well. Last time I looked, there wasn't a war going on outside my house so why would I want my prized firearms to look like there was?:ar15:

Last edited:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Glock makes a good gun. Sadly, they don't have an aesthetics department in the company that can add a little style to their products.

don't fee bad....Snapper mowers are butt ugly...but they are tough as nails. :)

Bocock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2014
    Beech Grove
    Once again, you've allowed your youthful exuberance and penchant for pontificating to get the better of you. I applaud the fact that you recognize the Pistolet Makarova as being one of the finest firearms ever produced. However, if you could get past the remains of the poor finish (which finish was never actually meant for use on a commercial offering, anyway) and the grips (which look as if they were run over by a tank) on your pistol, you would realize that the Česká Zbrojovka vzor 82 is truly the Cadillac of 9x18 pistols. It has a "big grip" because it has a double-stack magazine. And I'm trying to figure out how your paws are shaped if you find the slide to be a "short, tiny midget" and, yet, think the trigger guard too big.

I adore my CZ82. My finish is factory new and grips are in fine condition. It always works.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Listen, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but when Rosy O'Donnell walks (waddles?) down the street, guys arent looking twice. Nobody's whistling at that. I have had some ugly guns, but I can have a sense of humor about it. If I currently had one I'd post with pride. Let me see some more fugliness!

Top Bottom