• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just ordered my first one. Their website is cocky about how good they are. Is it just hype? I hope not. Let's hear it from High Noon customers....are they as good as they claim?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    hype... paid 150 for a full custom holster without anytooling..... just a plain high ride forward cant snapper...... got it and i have seen and used 50 dollar holsters from pops that work just as well.... i would sell mine for 100 bucks and not think twice about it.... oh and i also waited 5 months to get the holster as well.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yikes! Which holster did you get for which gun? There is still a 5 month wait but I'm sure hoping their hype of being the best is not total hot air.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    the forward canting "snaper" (i wanted to be able to put it on without taking my belt off and vise versa) in black... for a glock 19...... waste of money.... there are equally as good of holsters, if not better, for significantly less money.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I have two, a Split Decision and a Hidden Ally. At $35 each I think they're a good value and have been satisfied with both of them. The Split Decision ends up being my carry holster most days these days.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I ordered a HNH Public Secret for my Glock 26 a while back. It was about the only place that had the IWB style that I wanted in stock at the time. I've not had any problems with it and the build quality seems really good. I don't have anything to compare it to though.. It did cost ~$90 which I thought was a little high, but it was either that or had a long backorder everywhere else.
    Here is a picture of it w/ smaller black straps.

picture.php

The black straps were additional and are shorter then the standard tan straps that I now use w/ this holster.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    In the past, I've owned a Split Decision for my KelTec P11. Loved it.

I've also owned, in the past, a Split Decision for my Kahr CW-40. Loved it.

I currently own a Split Decision for my Smith j-frame. Love it.

A friend has either the Split Decision or the Hidden Ally for his XD .45 4". He likes it, but if it were me, I wouldn't. In MY opinion, that pistol is too big for that particular holster.

He also bought a Hidden Ally for his Walther P-22....but hasn't really used it yet for some reason.

My opinion about High Noon is quite favorable with the products that I've had experience with; all unmolded holsters.

The dislikes that I've heard/read have all been associated with their molded holsters...interesting.

-J-

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I have the split decision for my Glock 19, and LOVE it. It is tuckable, sits at a comfortable height and closeness, and does not move around alot.

There was only a 2 week wait to get mine, not too bad, and the quality is awesome.

IMG_4282-1.jpg

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well I ordered a Slide Guard for my G30SF in cowhide unlined for $80. I am
    currently using Sideguard holsters--OWB for my G17 and IWB for the G30SF. I have reviewed these in depth elsewhere (search if interested). They are decent holsters for $60--nothing fancy. I want an OWB for the G30SF so we'll see what happens in five months.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I used a Bare Asset for a while. It failed to impress me so I sold it off with several other holsters and bought an MTAC.

The single clip point just doesn't work well for me. The metal clip was nice, but thin, and had sharp edges which liked to dig into my leather belt. Any kind of retention had to be provided by the snugness of your belt, as it is unmolded an essentially just a leather "pocket" to protect the trigger guard. The 'retention screw' was fairly useless. It also did not allow for one-handed reholstering, as the holster would collapse once the gun was drawn.

The stitching and hardware was nice and workmanship seemed excellent for a $35 holster.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    I've used a split decision for an XD9sc; love the fit, thin profile and the way it rides on my hip. The only downside is that the mouth isn't reinforced sufficiently so one-handed reholstering isn't possible. Picked it up used for $25

Top Bottom