• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clayshoot07

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2017
    North Central
    General question for all of you. What do you think of high school shooting teams? My main focus is high school level clay target teams. (Trap, skeet, sporting clays.)

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I think they're great. SCTP was a fantastic idea. Trapshooting needs a way to introduce itself to kids whose parents didn't buy them a Krieghoff when they turned 16.

Clayshoot07

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2017
    North Central
    I guess what I should have asked if their are any founders of these teams in this forum? How did you get past the politics? Any tips before you go before a school board and pitch the idea?

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    When I was in school we had some clubs. There was a trap/skeet club and a archery club along with many more. I do not know if they still do that. If do I bet covid killed it.

samtoast

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 17, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I guess what I should have asked if their are any founders of these teams in this forum? How did you get past the politics? Any tips before you go before a school board and pitch the idea?
    I also would like to know if there are any founders in this forum.

There is a great power point presentation available to use when you pitch the idea to the school board at the following link:

bigmike62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2018
    Albion
    recruit as many responsible adults as possible and talk to local law enforcement to see if one of them are interested in helping , also stress safety and start with grades 9-12

SpartanYeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    Osceola, IN 46561, USA
    Need more of them! Educate our youth! Get responsible adults and law enforcement involved. Pass on the tradition and the importance of gun safety, responsibility of a gun owner and marksmanship.

Clayshoot07

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2017
    North Central
    I also would like to know if there are any founders in this forum.

There is a great power point presentation available to use when you pitch the idea to the school board at the following link:
    Thank you @samtoast

Top Bottom