• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmyers

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Post it here. What are some of the high prices people have been seeing or hearing based on all the ban scare....

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    $1350 on armslist for a DPMS Oracle. This is a $600 dollar rifle.

Wow, I purchased one of these for $619 back in July just as an investment should the election turn sour and it did. One week ago today I checked the price at the LGS and it was $749. Tuesday, the price had been pulled and they were so busy I didn't bother asking price because I wasn't going to buy. I wish my stock selections had this type of return.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Wowza, just looking at any "semi auto" rifle on Gunbroker is hilarious. A beat up Cetme for 975 bucks. Stag complete lower going for 575 with numerous bids. 5 pack of Pmags going for 250 with numerous bids. Colt 6920s with "letter of authenticity stating it's the last one!!" going for 3K+ with numerous bids. Yugo CAI underfolder, 1500 bucks with a few bids!! A RRA AR carbine, nothing to it and no accessories, POST BAN (neutered!!) going for $1500+ and still getting bids!!

You know... I see nothing worth fighting for anymore. It's not the prices or the alleged gouging (which I don't see, if some retard is willing to pay the aforementioned prices then it's the market, and what the market is willing to bear). None of these suckers are willing to put forth the effort to fight for their rights, write their congresscritters or anything worthwhile. They are just ME ME ME, gimme gimme gimme, gotta get MINE before THEY take it away. No WONDER the anti gun crowd are scared of us. Violent, mindless, no concept of the dollar or collective reasoning. Want to see proof? Visit your local gunshop the past few days and see people scrambling to get stuff. Look at them in 2008 literally playing tug of war with each other, screaming like squabbling children over the last rifle in the store.

Horrifying.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom