Highschoolers sent home for wearing red, white, and blue.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    lets see what happens when a mexican wears something like that. If a white kid complains they will be called racist , and a trouble maker.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    This isnt new to me, this happened back in the 70's here in Crawford county ,In. Some of the older members might remember when they made pants and shirts that had the colors of our flag with stars. They were big when I was in school for a few years.
    We got sent home and were made to change. History repeating itself. My dad was peed,had to leave work and come get me. Told I would be expelled if I wore them again. ( they were store bought) I know how they feel.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I could not be more pissed...I'm pretty much speachless voer this.

Why, Why has this not made it to CNN?

I am pretty sure we all know why this is not on CNN or MSNBC and other stations. This stuff is ridiculous and will continue to be ridiculous until people quit worrying about being politically correct and stand up to people who have a problem with America. Also, why people think that supporting any group that protests with flags from another country is something I will never understand.

People who are citizens of this country are AMERICAN not African-American, Mexican-American, or any other name you want to give:patriot:

Atropine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Bloomington
    I am pretty sure we all know why this is not on CNN or MSNBC and other stations. This stuff is ridiculous and will continue to be ridiculous until people quit worrying about being politically correct and stand up to people who have a problem with America. Also, why people think that supporting any group that protests with flags from another country is something I will never understand.

People who are citizens of this country are AMERICAN not African-American, Mexican-American, or any other name you want to give:patriot:

Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees - NBCBAYAREA- msnbc.com

Just posted at msnbc at 11am. What an absolute outrage

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Yes MSNBC and Fox do have it on now and I am glad to see this getting air play. I want that principal to be fired or sued for this act. Yes wearing flags on clothes the way they did is trashy but the reason they were sent home is ridiculous. IF the mexican kids couldn't handle their own attitudes then they should have been sent home!! I am tired of seeing everyday American people being pushed around just to be PC about everything.

Top Bottom