• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Would like to share a great experience from a great local gunshop. I have been looking for a particular 1911 style pistol for a while, and have seen a few around in different LGS's. I decided to try my luck at this weekends 1500, but couldn't find a vendor who had one on display, for sale. I drove home, and ended up at Hhighsmiths guns in Greenfield, and they had exactly what I was looking for. After talking with them, we came upon an agreement that put my search to an end. I got a great deal, at a great price, without having to drive all over Indiana looking for this pistol.

Just want to say thanks to the guys at Highsmiths for helping with my latest acquisition, and that I will definately be back.

shanksinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    The guys at Highsmith are always great to deal with, excellent to talk with, and always treat my wife with respect (not something that can be said at all places around town).

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Highsmith's is a great shop with a nice range too. OP: Did you get that Colt Gold Cup they had? That was a nice pistol!

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    No, I picked up the RIA tactical with the VZ grips, and a holster for it. They didn't have any mags for it, but they are going to order me a couple.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    No, I picked up the RIA tactical with the VZ grips, and a holster for it. They didn't have any mags for it, but they are going to order me a couple.
    That is a nice pistol. I was checking that one out a few days ago. The VZ grips were very nice! Congrats!
    I have a Tactical that has been flawless from day one. Over 500 rds. through it!

bruno1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    in the middle
    Haven't had the pleasure of buying from them (they were closed when i stopped)but I've never heard anything bad about em. Believe me ,if my mean old dad likes em ,they gotta be good. He doesn't like anybody! Haha

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I've made numerous purchases there. I use the range all the time. And I just browse there often. Those guys are way cool, knowledgeable, and very friendly.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Nothing but good to say about Mark and his crew. His shop was the only place I could find my Federal 180 HST loads, and even during the whole "ammo shortage" debacle he kept the prices right. :yesway:

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    I stopped into Highsmith on Tuesday night. Nice informative bunch of guys. Was looking at pocket\small carry pieces and showed me a nice P938 as well as a Kahr CW9 and some others. Answered questions and offered up recommendations. Would definitely do business with them.:yesway:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I like Highsmiths too. We are blessed with many good Gun Shops here in Central Indiana. Unfortunely for me, we have more Gun Shops than I have money. I need to win the Lottery. I don't need 350 million. I'll take one million. Heck 100 thousand will do to.

I'll be over to Highsmiths when I win that 100 grand period

Top Bottom