• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RegularGuy24

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2014
    Greenfield
    Am I the only one that is just amazed that anyone would possibly vote for her? I had a conversation at work with a guy that said he would vote for her, and I just shook my head.....I understand that things where pretty good with Bill as president but Hilary? I realize that all political people suck and lie but she is right up there with the worst....thoughts?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Things were not so good when Bill was in office either.
    The economic boom during the Clinton years was mostly false.
    Ever hear of the "Dot-com" bubble?

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana

I wouldn't say that it was "mostly false" - but he certainly read the coat-tails of previous administrations' actions for sure. (As do ALL administrations)

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The economy during the Clinton administration did well not because of him, but in spite of him. Hillary did nothing but screw up everything she touched. They were however quite successful in renting out the Lincoln Bedroom. Must have been the best B&B in the country if you could stomach the hosts.

Lanny Davis was on Fox last night acting out his role as main Clinton apologist. The man is truly an empty suit.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    They are not Hillary fans

they are Church of the DNC devotees

they fight any Republican (Bush) like its the Church of Satan

they don't look for answers from their candidate, the look for excuses to blame the other side.

Demonize (even if you have to lie) accuse (even if you have to make it up) and embarrass (opposition research) the opposition.

Even if they have every expectation that their candidate will do nothing at best

MPD742

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2014
    Grant County
    The Clintons' are corrupt and the Democtrat party support of them speaks volumes to how far left the party has gone. Certainly not anything close to the Democrat Party of John Kennedy.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They are not Hillary fans

they are Church of the DNC devotees

they fight any Republican (Bush) like its the Church of Satan

they don't look for answers from their candidate, the look for excuses to blame the other side.

Demonize (even if you have to lie) accuse (even if you have to make it up) and embarrass (opposition research) the opposition.

Even if they have every expectation that their candidate will do nothing at best

Very Good! Excellent explanation.

As far as the economy under Slick Willy: it is an article of faith in the NewSpeak Media that all economic downturns are Republican's fault and all economic upturns are because of Democrat's "Bold Actions to help the poor and support the middle-class."

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

Say what you want, we did have a budget surplus under his watch. I'm not a fan of him but at least give credit where it's due.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Bleh, nothing new for libtards.

Look who they put in office the last 6 years. A low-life anarchist whose only real asset is that he is a relatively eloquent speaker.

Libtards don't concern themselves with things like facts, or truth, or legalities, or criminality when their agenda needs to be perpetrated upon the citizenry. Harry Reid's recent comments are certainly verification of that.

Even on INGO, one can easily see the Saul Alinsky playbook in use by the lefty-liberals. Once one has read the book, and everyone should, it's pretty easy to smack down because it's based upon hollow concepts.

Which is why libtards have feet of clay. Which explains the Clintons pretty well.

sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    Say what you want, we did have a budget surplus under his watch. I'm not a fan of him but at least give credit where it's due.

Then give credit to Reagan, who's fiscal conservatism is directly responsible for building the economy Billary takes credit for. The "surplus" we supposedly had... was a result of Slick Willy borrowing from Social Security to pay down the public debt, all the while increasing the National debt every year of his presidency. (there never was a surplus, merely smoke and mirrors) The policies that Clinton set in motion actually helped destroy the economy.

The Dangerous Myth About The Bill Clinton Tax Increase - Forbes

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI

He raised taxes! There is even a clip of him saying he may have raised them too much. IMO these phonies have never done anything for the country, but they sure have done plenty for themselves.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

That's a myth. There was no surplus under Clinton. The outstanding national debt has risen every year since 1951.

1991 - $3,665 Trillion
    1992 - $4,064 Trillion
    1993 - $4,411 Trillion
    1994 - $4.692 Trillion
    1995 - $4.973 Trillion
    1996 - $5.224 Trillion
    1997 - $5.413 Trillion
    1998 - $5.526 Trillion
    1999 - $5.656 Trillion

(Source: Treasury Direct.gov)

Top Bottom