• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Camper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Wanted to give my thoughts on this bag in case anybody is interested. I've had it several months now and mostly used it on day hikes. It was also used on a backpacking trip in Maine last summer. I finally tried it out on a 2 mile jog/run a few days ago.
    I mostly carry a G26 or Kel Tec PF9 inside it.

The other day while running I had the PF9 in the main compartment (always by itself so nothing can contact the trigger), and my phone and keys in the smaller pocked. It was the first time I tried out the additional elastic strap. This strap hooks to the bottom corners to keep the bag from bouncing.

I was pleasantly surprised at how well the strap worked. The bag did not budge and was pretty comfortable. I was planning on buying blu tooth headphones but now with my phone right on my chest the corded headphones are not a problem at all.

The Snubby is the smallest chest bag HPG makes. There's not a lot of room for many other things if carrying a pistol. A buddy of mine borrowed mine and wore it out to eat with a G29 in it. His wife was not happy but apparently wasn't too upset because she later ordered him one.

All in all I bink its a great bag and for me the best way to carry an easily accessible pistol while hiking/running. The Ribz bags look interesting but no way would I wear it out in public.

Feel free to bit me up with any questions.

Indiana Camper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Dang I knew somebody would ask. I participate in several forums but have never posted pictures. I guess it's time I learn how. I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom