• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    She believes that she is the greatest thing since the big bag (pun intended) and we the people owe it to her majesty to anoint her Commander in Chief and the first Queen of the United States of Misfits.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wishful thinking.

Entertaining as it would be, there's no way that looney is going to get nominated. No way.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wishful thinking.

Entertaining as it would be, there's no way that looney is going to get nominated. No way.
    No way she should have the last time. Bernie had her on the ropes, and they pulled the rug on him then paid his worthless old butt off. Funny how he was a poor public servant for his entire life and now how many mansions does he own...???

kBk wz. 1970

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    Carroll County
    Just remember to vote...because, you know, your vote counts. I’m sure everything will be on the up and up THIS time.

I think most of us are gonna just try to make it through the next 3 years before even thinking about 2024. It’s a game over situation at this point, and most that say otherwise are gonna claim they have too much to lose to do anything but roll over and show their belly.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    With the amount of insanity going on an the shear number of democrats that see nothing wrong with being a democrat it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she ran and even won next time. As a full blown narcissist she won't be any different than any other president we have ever had. If they do mail in she will win by a landslide for sure.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The old hag was on TV this morning. Fake tears like LeBron. Same self righteous B…. as always.

We dodged a bullet getting Obama instead of Hillary. As much as I disliked Obama, Hillary is an evil person and would have done far more harm to our country. She did enough evil as Secretary of State.

I prefer to be in a basket with the rest of you Deplorables than a country governed by that witch.

kBk wz. 1970

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    Carroll County
    The old hag was on TV this morning. Fake tears like LeBron. Same self righteous B…. as always.

We dodged a bullet getting Obama instead of Hillary. As much as I disliked Obama, Hillary is an evil person and would have done far more harm to our country. She did enough evil as Secretary of State.

I prefer to be in a basket with the rest of you Deplorables than a country governed by that witch.
    Who is it being governed by now? Same idea, different face/name.

Top Bottom