• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    It's AWESOME to see this. A citizenry that values and protects it's armed forces is great, especially putting themselves in potential harm.

Hiram residents hold watch at recruitment center - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

I don't want to criticize them for doing such and terrific thing, but if some nut-job or terrorist decided to attack the center these folks would probably be mowed down for the way they are standing. This of course would not be good for them or for the argument in favor of an armed citizenry.

Of course, it's tough to stand ready for a long period of time for most folks but at least when having a picture taken by the news media it would be nice to stand up straight, hands out of pockets and at the ready and for heaven's sake don't lean against the wall.

Take care and BE SAFE!

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    We all should be "Citizen Soldiers" when the need arises. This is an attack upon our defenders, they guarantee our freedoms on a daily basis. We say the "Pledge of Allegience" and mean it. Amen to those defenders who didn't need to be asked or paid to stand up for what is right. USA.

My family has had members pay the ultimate price for our freedoms. Others are wounded beyond scars. I believe in everyday a "Flag" day...
    Red, White and Blue.

Duty, Honor, Country. Never too proud to "Thank" a Vet!

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom