• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    to which Obama's spin masters will say, "What she meant was that he has african roots, not his place of birth."
    agreed, they always manage to say that he/she "meant/implied" something different than was originally said. aint the first, wont be the last time either .

heck i bet you that all footage of that statement disappears from the web in an hr. :patriot:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    She did not mistakenly say that.

They are trying to stir the pot.

Never waste a crisis. rahm emanuel much?

Remember there is an election coming up and they need a distraction
    and pictures of "angry" people that are against the "great" president.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    You have to look at all the things these people have said and take those in the context of each other, instead of them patient explaining about what they really meant.

"Spread the wealth around"
    "Clinging to their guns and religion"
    "The first time I've been proud of my country"
    "Make the World as it SHOULD be"

Last edited:

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    The Democratic Party has a difficult choice this fall...... they will either continue to protect an Incompetent and Ineligible President OR lose their majority in Congress.

Interesting choice, Interesting times.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    EVEN IF HE WAS BORN THERE, HE'S STILL AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BY VIRTUE OF BEING BORN TO AT LEAST ONE AMERICAN CITIZEN, HIS MOTHER.

HOLY HELL, FOLKS, LET'S FOCUS ON REAL ISSUES - SIDE DISTRACTIONS DO NOTHING BUT TAKE AWAY FOCUS FROM HIS AWFUL POLICIES.

:twocents:

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    YouTube - American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund

Army suggests brain scan for eligibility challenger

From the above link:

Besides Obama's actual birth documentation, the still-concealed documentation for him includes kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

NPR archive describes Obama as 'Kenyan-born'

If all this stuff is BS, then just open up the documents for review.:dunno:

This guy is running our country. :n00b:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    YouTube - American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund

Army suggests brain scan for eligibility challenger

From the above link:

NPR archive describes Obama as 'Kenyan-born'

If all this stuff is BS, then just open up the documents for review.:dunno:

This guy is running our country. :n00b:

Let's say he was born in Kenya.
    His mother is an American who spent more than two of the five years after age 14 (i.e.; ages 14-19, so through or after age 16) in America. He's a citizen. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE BORN IN AMERICA TO BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. PERIOD, FULL STOP.

If even ONE of your parents is a citizen per our immigration laws, YOU'RE a citizen. Jus sanguinis, law of the blood.

If you travel with your wife to Germany and she gives birth to him/her there, the child is an American citizen (and, possibly, a German citizen if their citizenship laws include the principle of jus soli, law of the soil, but I am unsure as to their citizenship laws). That's all there is to it.

If you're Canadian but your wife is American and she has the kid in Canada, the kid is still an American citizen.

If you're in Portugal and your wife is Portuguese but you're an American citizen and she has the kid in Portugal, the kid is an American citizen.

You starting to see how this works, friend?

It's irrelevant where Oblama was born - no, I don't buy the :bs: about Hawaii either - I'm saying it is completely irrelevant.

John McCain was born in Panama. American citizen.

'Birthers' give me a headache, man.

There's reasonable challenges to collusive conspiracies and then there's asinine repetition of a basic fact of American law over and over and over until I want to slam my head into a wall.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    That's racist!

10.gif

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    Lets say he was born in Hawaii or Kenya

http://www.birthers.org/USC/loyalties.html

When he went to Indonesia.......

There is prima facie evidence that Barack Hussein Obama, II has at one time held Indonesian citizenship. This Indonesian citizenship came about by adoption. Lolo Soetoro was married to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama in 1966 and moved to Indonesia with then 5 year old Barry.

Lolo Soetoro officially acknowledged Barry Soetoro as his son, at the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia when he registered him for school. After which he attended Indonesian Public Schools. Education in Indonesia was a privilege reserved for citizens only. Indonesia does not require formal adoption procedures in the legal sense for a citizen who married a foreign with children, a declaration was sufficient.

Indonesian law did not recognize dual citizenships for children until 2006, when it changed its laws. This would have meant that Barry Soetoro would have lost his American citizenship and would have needed to reclaim it upon his 18th birthday.

For a minimum of 6 years Indonesia had claim to the loyalty of Barack Hussein Obama, II while he used the name Barry Soetoro.

There is little doubt that under the laws of Indonesia at the time Barry Soetoro (aka Barack Hussein Obama, II) had Indonesian citizenship from approximately 1966 to 1979. It is unknown if this citizen survived past 1979, but there is speculation that it did. If it did, then there is little doubt that by action in accordance to the laws of the United States of America he voluntarily forfeited his United States citizenship.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Let's say he was born in Kenya.
    His mother is an American who spent more than two of the five years after age 14 (i.e.; ages 14-19, so through or after age 16) in America. He's a citizen. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE BORN IN AMERICA TO BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. PERIOD, FULL STOP.

If even ONE of your parents is a citizen per our immigration laws, YOU'RE a citizen. Jus sanguinis, law of the blood.

That is the way the current law is set up but from my limited reading online that was NOT the law on US citizenship when I7BO was born. Thus you have to apply the law "back then" to him to look at his citizenship status. That is what the birthers argue about.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    That is the way the current law is set up but from my limited reading online that was NOT the law on US citizenship when I7BO was born. Thus you have to apply the law "back then" to him to look at his citizenship status. That is what the birthers argue about.

You know, I just looked this up... and apparently this whole time I've been quoting irrelevant law, and for that, and for constantly hounding these people, I openly apologize.

From the period of 1952 to 1986, there was a wholly different standard of one citizen/one alien parentage, and I'm not sure if Lola Soetoro complied with the relevant U.S.C., as apparently the RELEVANT law requires 10 years in America with 5 years after age 14 being spent in America, though it seems to me to be silent as to consecutive time or time period limits... if she had Bladock Oblama and then never returned to America for a period of at least 5 years after turning age 14, and he was born outside of U.S. territory, then under United States Code, he isn't a citizen of this country.

I'm not sure how you'd prove this, though, as NO one is going to unseal his records and lay this to rest.

Again, I apologize to everyone for being ignorant of the law and for citing irrelevant law and for generally being vehement when I apparently had no idea about WTF I was talking.

You all - well, we all, I guess - have more of a legitimate concern than I previously thought or knew.

Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The birth issue is used to take attention away from the fact that we know virtually NOTHING about this mans history.

I'll quote my quote:

Besides Obama's actual birth documentation, the still-concealed documentation for him includes kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, passport, medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Look for any of this stuff. It is NOT out there and TPTB have spent a large amount of money and effort to make sure no one ever will.

He's the President of the United States. He (supposedly) answers to the American people. None of the above information is out of line to ask our president to produce.

Why the fight to keep it all secret? None of these items is a national security issue. :scratch: Unless they all are.....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The birth issue is used to take attention away from the fact that we know virtually NOTHING about this mans history.
    This has always perplexed me. We hound every other candidate, even office holders, for every detail of their life. We have to have actual pics of their colon polyps. We investigate what a room mate in college may have to say about a politician. But for this one guy, nothing. No interest whatsoever in his past history, his grades, his friends. No questions at all from the main stream media. Even most of the talking heads at Fox says everything is a non-issue having to do with this guys past. Why? It has seemed from the beginning that the fix was in. But how can this many people be controlled? Even political opponents are afraid to go there.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Why? It has seemed from the beginning that the fix was in. But how can this many people be controlled? Even political opponents are afraid to go there.
    I'll tell you why. One word, racist. That one little word has been pounded into the citizenry of this country by the multicultural media to mean the death knell of every person who is labeled as such. There are few if any things that can ruin a public career as the label racist can. We have no one but our selves to blame for this. Any whites with any racial identity are publicly destroyed in the media. Jews and blacks get a free pass. The people in the position to seek out this information are terrified of this word so they are controlled by their fear by the left.

Top Bottom