• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    picked her up today , licesed trademark of Heckler & Koch INC. boxed up really nice....
    all metal or aluminium except stock & grip, foward assist & bolt catch are for looks only.has a little trap door in the end of the stock as well as the grip , push pins are nice & snug very little movement between upper & lower, Ill get some trigger time this week & come back with a range report....
    SANY2536.jpg

Added a couple components i had laying around
    SANY2537.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I saw one today in Acme Sports. I thought, that looks cool then I saw the price. Seriously though good looking rifle. Defiantly post a range report. :yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Nice real nice!! I looked at one this last weekend! Would have bought it if I hadn't already bought a Sig 522, but then again you can never have too many guns!! :D

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Plainfield had one for about $500. Pretty expensive, but for the loot folks drop into their tactical .22s, par for course if not a deal. The gun is VERY cool, overengineered for .22LR for sure! :)

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I was doing a trade with a guy who owns a shop in Columbus today, they had one of those. It was pretty bad ass looking, I think his was priced at $550 too. Considerably more than the 15-22 I have but way cooler looking and much beefier. I paid $400 for my 15-22 and a buddy bough this from midwest in Mishawaka for $369. Not sure id pay almost $200 more for the H&K but Id drop $100 more.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    ok fellow gun nuts.....
    I took her out this morning to get the iron sights adjusted . that took a while cause i had to change the front post with the shorter one provided, once i did that i got 3 shots in the center of the target off hand with solid and repeatable 1/4 in groups.
    Then, i decided to throw the Eotech on it & dial it in, bout 15 mins later had it on target @ 50yds still consistantly shooting 1/4 in groups or less !!!!!!!!
    i am very supprised with this lil pea shooter, had 0 malfunctions & have put 500+ rounds thru it. After i finished shooting paper i started flinging walnuts that were laying on the ground next to the target, i giggled in amazement when every shot resulted in a walnut acting like a golf ball
    smile.gif
    I am 100% satisfied with this lil plinker...
    will try to post pics of some fresh targets tomorrow!!!!

OH, one thing that does take some getting used to...
    the trigger has to be pulled all the way thru & completely released the same (hope that makes since)... it just took a little bit of getting used to!
    I would deffinetly recommend this rifle !!!!!!!!
    hope this is an ok review, any questions i can answer , feel free to ask
    Samot

Top Bottom