• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    ****SOLD**** I have an HK P2000 in 40 S&W in excellent condition. I bought it from the original owner in unfired condition. I have shot it some, but it still looks almost new - some slight wear on barrel exterior in typical areas. Standard white sights. This is the DA/SA version with the decocker next to the hammer. Fired casing indicates a production date of March 2013.

When I purchased it, 2 mags were included. I purchased 6 more - all 8 are factory HK mags. There are 4 factory 12-rounders I bought new. Also, there are 2 mags I bought from another person: 1 12-round mag marked LE/Government restricted with 357 stamped on the metal part of the mag and 40 on the base plate (I believe it is compatible with the 40 cal P2000, but I think I have only used it once) and a 10-round mag.

I have never had a malfunction with this gun, but I didn't expect any with an HK. The only reason I am getting rid of this gun is that I have been a bit of an HK and 40 S&W fan for some time, but a friend who is more knowledgeable than me has very recently convinced me to transition to 9mm. I intend to dedicate my resources to that platform, and I need to purchase bulk ammo, and other carry related accessories.

I will sell the gun with 2 mags and the case for $450 firm. You can have the gun, case, and all 8 mags for $500 firm. The only trades I'm interested in are an unfired gen 4 Glock 19/17, Ruger GP-100, or S&W 686 in 357 Magnum in unmodified condition - no Taurus please. I cannot travel and am located in Evansville. I will show my LTCH and IN DL and require the same. Proper persons only. Thanks.
    2mq91xv.jpg
    2rw516u.jpg
    24d314l.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom