• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Does anyone know of gunsmiths or shops that can install trijicon HD's on my VP9? Location wise I am in the muncie/anderson area. I'm looking for someone that has proven to be able to put sights on a Vp9 instead of someone who thinks they can do it if you know what I mean. The little grip wings seem to cause problems if the person installing them doesn't know what they are doing.

Thanks again for any help.

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    Does anyone know of gunsmiths or shops that can install trijicon HD's on my VP9? Location wise I am in the muncie/anderson area. I'm looking for someone that has proven to be able to put sights on a Vp9 instead of someone who thinks they can do it if you know what I mean. The little grip wings seem to cause problems if the person installing them doesn't know what they are doing.

Thanks again for any help.
    Call HK. They do it for a very reasonable price. Thats where I had my HDs put on my VP9.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I did and it was like a 3 to 4 week wait. Plus they wanted $45 to install with $35 to return shipping. I have a hard time coughing up $80 for sight installation. Plus waiting for almost a month or longer.

Top Bottom