• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Looking to sell my MKE AT-43 (HK93 Clone) rifle chambered in 5.56x45.
    I have put together a few different package options depending on your preferences.

For those not familiar with these rifles, the AT-43 is a HK93 clone that was imported by American Tactical Imports in 2009-2010. They were made in the MKE factory in Turkey on HK licensed machinery. Due to import restrictions they were imported with the stock and trigger housing fused together and 17" chrome lined heavy barrel.

Very nice shooting rifle with the iconic HK roller delayed action. I have only put 40 rounds through it on a range trip as my backyard range is only optimal for .22 and pistol rounds.
    I am not looking for trades at this time, located in Bluffton, IN (30 mins south of Fort Wayne)

Option #1 - $900.00
    AT-43 rifle in its original configuration, slim handguard, paddle mag release, 2-30 round mags, cleaning kit, sling and hard case.
    34oslev.jpg

2j1sdp0.jpg

Option #2 - $1,050.00
    AT-43 rifle, choice of slim or wide handguard (pictured with wide handguard), A2 Stock, HK navy style trigger housing, paddle mag release, 2 - 30 round mags, cleaning kit, sling and hard case. (I will also include the original fused stock and trigger housing)
    169n6ah.jpg

21do5qd.jpg

Option #3 - $1,200.00
    AT-43 rifle, choice of slim or wide handguard (pictured with wide handguard), Magpul PRS-2 stock, HK navy style trigger housing, paddle mag release, 2 - 30 round mags, cleaning kit, sling and hard case. (I will also include the original fused stock and trigger housing)
    14l279u.jpg

14l279u.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom