"Hoarding" of ammunition since Obama's election has created a shortage.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    that reminds me, it's friday and I need to see what walmart has for me :)

The one by me (monticello) got some in on wen. It was gone that day. But I got 4 boxes of 9 they still have 2 boxes of .44 and a few boxes of .25 though but they've had that.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Does it count as hoarding since I am waiting for 23 lbs of powder to be delivered today, and just picked up 5000 9mm and .45 bullets from the post office? I have only purchase 1000 rounds of .30 Carbine this week, since I got it from sportsmans guide for about .43 cents / round.:rockwoot:

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Does it count as hoarding since I am waiting for 23 lbs of powder to be delivered today, and just picked up 5000 9mm and .45 bullets from the post office? I have only purchase 1000 rounds of .30 Carbine this week, since I got it from sportsmans guide for about .43 cents / round.:rockwoot:

That's not hoarding... you're just an "avid collector". :D

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Hoarding, no way

You guys obviously need a lesson in liberal economics. I am not hoarding, stocking up or panic buying ...... I prefer to think of it as "Stimulating the economy". It is all part of Obama's big plan to help boost retail sales. Many liberals have said "a crisis is a terrible thing to waste" and this Obama induced buying freenzy is part of his plan to boost consumer spending .....Right? Maybe this is all part of the "Hope & Change" we heard about during the campaign. I Hope I can find ammo and when I do Change is all I have left after I pay for it.

Barak Obama for President 08, Salesman of the year 09.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I picked up a box of 100 wwb 9 mm (20.95) and a box of 50 wwb jhp(18.95). The guy told me they just can't keep it on the shelf. He said the rack was about full yesterday when he left and today it was pretty sparse. No .45 or .40s at all.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Forgot to add that Bradis had a CRAPload of 100rnd packs of WWB, but at TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS A PACK. I bought two. I couldn't help it.

Top Bottom