17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I think our side is a little better trained... a little better armed... and a whole LOT more experienced.

‘He who exercises no forethought but makes light of his opponents is sure to be captured by them.' - Sun Tzu

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Local 89 Teamsters.....proud to be a gangster......uh........ Teamster ( I didn't vote for him)

I wonder how many of the regular rank and file union members, who have to watch their own household budgets, think that its foolish for our politicians to concentrate on deficit/debt reduction? That was one of the main thrusts from the union leaders. They really want us to ignore debt?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Classic obie, find a sympathetic crowd, call the media, whine until somebody hands out money. Detroit gets a niagra of federal cash. It makes the connected very rich.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    More hate speech encouraging violence from the left. I am sure the NY Times will take Hoffa to task for this... just you wait.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    More hate speech encouraging violence from the left. I am sure the NY Times will take Hoffa to task for this... just you wait.

Yeah, they definitely will. They'll wonder why he didn't kick his vitriol up a notch and equate anyone who opposes collective bargaining to Al Q.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I wonder how many of the regular rank and file union members, who have to watch their own household budgets, think that its foolish for our politicians to concentrate on deficit/debt reduction? That was one of the main thrusts from the union leaders. They really want us to ignore debt?
    When I was in a union(IBEW), the newsletters and monthly union magazine were very supportive of BO, the actual membership, not so much.

I'm new to the profession that started the teamsters, but I don't know where all the Obama supporters are, but they're surely not tuned to Ch. 19 :laugh:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    When the Left speak of the working class they don't mean the people that earn their money. They mean the ones that work real hard to get out of work, but still get paid. I wonder how much Hoffa makes? I bet he makes way way more than me. Exploiting the workers. Hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma... (sorry, "Monty Python" reference mandatory) :)

The thing I love though is the complete hypocrisy of the voilent rhetoric. "Lets take away the the guns (cause they cause violence?) that will make it easier for us to take them out." -Is that what he meant to say? Who's the Extremist now Mr. Biden, sir?

Top Bottom