• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Have you ever actually met BigRed? :dunno:

I've met *a* Big Red. She was dating a private who lived on the 3rd floor of our barracks when I lived on the 2nd floor. Big Red was a lighter skinned black woman who was so wide she had to walk up the stairs sideways in order to fit. I am not exaggerating here, she *literally* had to stand sideways or her thighs would smoosh into the hand rails on both sides.

The private, on the other hand, was very thin. One of my buddies made the comment it must be like a string bean laid across a bowling ball. We were all somewhat amazed at the load capacity our GI bunks apparently were capable of.

I strongly doubt it's the same Big Red, though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've met *a* Big Red. She was dating a private who lived on the 3rd floor of our barracks when I lived on the 2nd floor. Big Red was a lighter skinned black woman who was so wide she had to walk up the stairs sideways in order to fit. I am not exaggerating here, she *literally* had to stand sideways or her thighs would smoosh into the hand rails on both sides.

The private, on the other hand, was very thin. One of my buddies made the comment it must be like a string bean laid across a bowling ball. We were all somewhat amazed at the load capacity our GI bunks apparently were capable of.

Jack Sprat could eat no fat.
    His wife could eat no lean.
    And so between them both, you see,
    They licked the platter clean.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

A cook on my sub was skinny, with a "large" wife.
    When she visited him on the sub, she actually 'sealed' the hatch as she climbed down the ladder.
    Pressure hull hatches are 29 inches in diameter.
    When she finally forced herself through, the air pressure change caused ear drums to pop. (The hatch is part of the ventilation path when on the surface.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've worked with a woman people called big red, nice looking with red hair, but nearly 6 feet tall. While I never got involved I was told she could really show a fellow a good time.:naughty:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Any person who starts a reply, retort, answer or otherwise curated response with the words “Look” or Listen” means they are imposing authority over the subject at hand without being able to reply with facts and logic.

And “hook, line and sinker” is woefully incorrect as an idiom in that sentence.

What a complete buffoon.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Any person who starts a reply, retort, answer or otherwise curated response with the words “Look” or Listen” means they are imposing authority over the subject at hand without being able to reply with facts and logic.

What a complete buffoon.
    Maybe he's back on the drugs again.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort

What a complete buffoon.

Not if his intention was expecting everyone to fall for his line of crap

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Indianapolis has become a great place.

In Indianapolis, you can:
    • Establish and maintain high levels of crime
    • “Disappear” while burning, looting, murdering jack***** go on a weekend binge unchecked
    • Do absolutely nothing while the 100+ year old Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument in the heart of downtown is trashed with graffiti
    • Promote the take over of the downtown by mentally ill drug addicted “homeless” ********
    • Let these ******** run business out from the core of the downtown
    • Let the streets become riddled with potholes regularly every ******* winter
    • Be a drug addict
    and still get elected mayor for three terms!

Top Bottom