Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

From the second story:
    "Indiana is approaching COVID-19 hospitalization levels not seen since this time a year ago, before vaccines were widely available."
    Huh, seems to me like those vaccines are useless if hospitalizations are trending higher than before we had vaccines.
    Holcomb is a turd.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    From the second story:
    "Indiana is approaching COVID-19 hospitalization levels not seen since this time a year ago, before vaccines were widely available."
    Huh, seems to me like those vaccines are useless if hospitalizations are trending higher than before we had vaccines.
    Holcomb is a turd.
    Apparently, Holcomb is unaware of the literary device, "irony".

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From the second story:
    Holcomb is a turd.
    But remember, the vaccines are only supposed to reduce the likelihood of hospitalization. Oh wait...

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Every damn person I know that is vaxxed has gotten just as sick as everyone that isnt. One even visited the hospital. So Holcomb is ignorant. Dont care if he has an "R" next to his name or not.

He has no room to talk about "frustrated" as one of the worst if not the worst Republican governor out there I the voter am frustrated.....

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    From the second story:
    Holcomb is a turd.
    My vax only works if you get it too :tantrum:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    4 good friends living high in the Rocky's with a Black Forrest Colorado mailing address.
    All Vaxed. All got sick. 2 are at home and doing OK for now. The 2 brothers were hospitalized. I died last week. The other is in the ICU on full support. They will have to make a decision about his future very soon.

a few members in here that were infected by people who are vaxed. Its a hoax people. One that has made a handful of asshats richer and more powerful.

**** all of this insanity. **** it and **** those who push it. All of them. Don't come preaching to me about this ****. You will not like my response.

Top Bottom