• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Now that I’m done promoting the 2023 Freedom Ordnance Indiana state steel challenge match, I can start telling you about IDPA matches!

First is West Side Sportsman’s club Holiday Havoc 2023 happening on September 30th (yes I know short notice) normally held the first Saturday in October (moved this year due to the world championship held that same week) as of now, there are only 9 spots open for this tier 3 match! Don’t miss out on this highly regarded match! Doug, Jay and his crew are amazing at coming up with stages that challenge shooters!

Next is the “Nighthawk Custom Regional Championship” held at Red Brush Rife Range in lovely Newburgh Indiana, on November 4th! Brad, Kevin and the crew run another amazing tier 3 idpa event!, it was moved to get away from the devils armpit hot first Saturday in august! As always Nighthawk Customs has donated a pistol to the match! Every registered shooter will be entered in a raffle to win this amazing pistol! (Additional chances have been sold in the past for 5 dollars each or 5 for 20!)

Sign ups for both are on practiscore! Don’t miss out on either of these two amazing matches!!!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    There are still open spots for the nighthawk match next Saturday! Remember everyone who shoots the match is entered in a raffle for a nighthawk trooper in 9mm! We will also be selling additional entries (don’t quote me but I think they’re 5 dollars each or 5 for 20!)

Get signed up and shoot an awesome match!

Top Bottom