• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I am looking into getting a hollow point mold or two. I was wondering how many manufacturers there are out there. And what everybody has used. Good? Bad? Ease of use?

I know of Mihec, and NOE. I can only find information on one Lyman, wrong caliber. Are there others I should look into?

The plan is to get a .38 caliber and use it to load my .357 and 9mm. My 9mm slugs way big so I end up using .358 diameter in it and my .357. It has been working with my Lee 125gr. mold, no problems with feeding or pressure. Eventually I would like to add a .44 to the mix as well. I still need to slug that gun though.

Anybody have experience with or know of others?

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Nope, just Mihec's. Just got my 4th? Maybe 5th, can't remember right now. They work well and cast some awesome boolits.

Got to castboolits.gunloads.com and go to the active group buy section. I am "lead_her_fly" there and am currently running a group buy for a really nice 45 colt boolit. There are always group buys going on. Check there for more info on other mould makers. Those folks will know.

;)

Top Bottom