• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I picked up a PF9 today, and the shop did not have any holsters for it. I'm wanting a OWB holster, preferably leather. I would also consider a pocket holster if they make one to fit it. I need some input from those who own, or owned a PF9.

Thanks
    Patriot

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Fobus holster for a 1911 will work-I just loosened the adjustable screws a smidge-works fine for me. Cheap everyday carry & holds securely:)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    KHolster, adjust it so it rides a bit low and no one will ever know you have it. I never had a OWB holster for it, didn't see the point for a conceal gun like that

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have a couple IWB's that are nylon - one from soft armor and one that's an uncle mike's. I use the soft armor one quite a bit. Fobus C21-B works very well for OWB. Don't know of anything leather that's a perfect fit.

Bssmagik83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Forttucky
    Keltec sells a belt clip that bolts to the gun frame. Just remove 2 frame pins and replace with the clip and included threaded pins. I wear mine all the time without a hitch or print. Also check out the keltec owners group forum. Great stuff there.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I typically use a desantis nemesis pocket holster. It was actually for my old j frame S&W but it fits great. Also fits my Kahr CW40 too. Good holster for under $20 at most places.

Top Bottom