• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apovinelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Indy
    I have a Glock 23 with a light mounted on it. I would like to find a holster that I could use in which I would not have to remove the light when I want to carry it. I just watched a youtube video about a guy who was pissed about the Fobus GLT Tactical Holster he just bought and I share some of his concerns. However, aside fform a Safariland Duty holster I have not been able to find a holster out there that I can get to carry my G23 with a light mounted on it. Does anyone have any suggestions before I spend the money on the Fobus that I am unsure about?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    The Safariland 6378 might be what you are looking for. There are various belt and paddle models that accept a weaponlight and has immediate retention upon re-holstering.
    Like stated above, Raven would be a great choice, if you want to wait for it to be made.

apovinelli

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Indy
    Thanks guys, I am going to go with the safariland as it has a bit more retention and all of the reviews rave about it.

bob609891

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
    I have a 23 with a crimson trace taclight and i carry with a belly band for waistband carrying and a concealment shirt for underarm carry (pockets for pistol/ammo/etc built in... i forget the brand). Got them in a package deal from glockstore... both holsters are a perfect tight fit and the shirt has snapstraps to keep it secure.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    We can make you a custom one no problem if you are interested
    53c1f8cd.png

Top Bottom