• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iceman4226

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Bloomington
    I just put a new Green Crimson Trace laser on my shield. Most of the time I carry it in a belly band but I do love a Black hawk serpa or that style with paddle from time to time. Does anyone know of a outside the waist band preferably with a paddle that will fit. I'm going to start to look today. There is not that many places in Bloomington that has a wide variety of holsters to fit and try.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Since the GCT is so new for the Shield, I'd expect very few to have a fitted holster option for you at this time. Best bet is to look at the Accs Forum and see if someone will make a custom kydex for you. Just know that they will need your firearm to make the holster, since they probably haven't had this requested very often.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    If you don't absolutely need active retention or a paddle check Henry Holsters. He is located just outside of Bloomington and people can stop by his shop to have him make custom gear right in front of them, which would be nice for you with the new GCT as referenced above. Great guy who makes great gear. Henryholsters.com. If you want active retention and a paddle check out the Safariland 7TS ALS system. I have this for my M&P9 full size and it is nice. I am pretty sure they have it for the Shield as well. The retention mechanism is a smart design driven by the thumb. Very easy to work and natural. It breaks the retention simply by having a full firing grip with just a little thumb pressure.

mattyd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    You might look at Fobus. I have had a few of them from time to time and they seemed to be ok.

Top Bottom