• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    I recently bought a Glock 23 gen 4 and I'm looking for a paddle holster or something OWB that will accommodated a light. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go with the TLR-1 light. Any input or product reviews welcome.

Thanks,

Brad

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I dont know much about Glocks or there holsters, but I do know there will probalbly be a place at the next 1500 that can custom mold holsters for you. I havent had an experiance with these so you might want to do some research. Just throwing it out there.

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    I did a little research and i like the phantom 2. When you say they can make one at the show, can the do custom holsters to fit a light? Specifically the NEBO protec I haven't found anyone that makes a holster for a Glock 23 and this light. Any idea on cost?

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Raven can do custom at the show, Any gun, any light, anything. If you want a raven though you will have to get to the show early on the day you want it, as they get filled up pretty fast.

There is another kydex holster company at the show too, so make sure you stop by Raven Concealment Systems first and check them out.

Good stuff, well worth the wait they have on them if you order from their website.

JB75

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    fort wayne
    try ttgunleather its about a 6 or 7 month wait but they will make what you want all hand made to order I have one for my glock 30 its worth it check it out

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Fobus holster will scar your glock up pretty quick in my opinion. I have a glock 26 and a 19. The best holster for Glocks are Blackhawk Serpa holster. Smooth Draw and good retention.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    For those interested in a Raven:

#1) get there early as stated or be prepared to wait several weeks if you order online.

#2) if you have a non-standard weapon light, bring it with you. Also can't hurt to have your gun with you as well...not sure how well the lights mount to their plastic guns for molding

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    Awesome thanks for all the input. If i can get the day off work I plan on visiting the guys at raven.

Top Bottom