• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Ram

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I am having a hell of a time trying to find a descent holster preferably paddle that will fit my xd 45 tactical with a tlr 1. I also need one for a g22 with a tlr1. I cannot seem to find one though. Does anyone have suggestions or know if holsters that would be good?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I could be wrong but I've not seen many good holsters ready made for handguns with a light attached. I might start looking at shops who work in custom leather holsters to see what they say.

Firefighter56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    www.whitehatholsters.com

Check these guys out. Its not exactly your paddle holster but they do make OWB kydex holsters that are custom made for your gun. They may not have your application but would probably work something out for you. I wear their Max Tuck holster and love it, excellent product and customer service!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'd urge you to look more into a belt holster than a paddle holster.

They (the paddle attachments can) cause too many issues on the draw vs. a holster firmly attached to a GOOD gun belt.

Having said that, I'd steer you towards a Raven Phantom. Raven Concealment Systems

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    ^I second this guys opinion. I would go with a Raven Phantom. Just out of curiosity, do you need the tac light while you carry. No hate intended at all, but consider using the tac light for home defense, and no tac light for daily carry.

spray73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've been looking for someone to comment on the serpa^^ The class ll to be exact. How well does it function as an edc? Curious as it seems to be a little on the bulky side.

Top Bottom