• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickford1984

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Indianapolis,IN
    i just bought a Rock Island 2011 tactical .45 does anyone know what holster i should get to fit that i am haveing a hard time finding any that will fit let alone fit comfortably any help would be appreciated

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I recently bought 2 of the RIA tactical s,the standard non-rail, I picked up a Galco c.o.p series holster and it fits great.
    It has 3 belt loops so you can change the cant of the holster, it has a thumb break for extra retain-ability.
    Hope this helps.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    +1 to Stoner Holsters. He will custom make a leather holster for any gun, right or left handed and usually have it to you in a couple of weeks. His pricing is ok and his holsters last a long time.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Look up Stoners on line. They used to be in Indiana but they moved to Middletown, Ohio. I had him make a paddle holster for a Sig 1911 w/rail. Took a few weeks, but well worth th e wait. Prices very reasonable, nice leather and right now they have 15% off till midnight Monday.

Last edited:

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I like Kramer horse hide holsters Gun Holsters | Custom Handgun Holster | Kramer Leather for IWB. I have one that I have used almost every day with a Colt 1911 for 26 years and it still holds open for reholstering the gun. Starting 3 months ago I carry a 6" STI 10mm in a Simply Rugged Holsters Sourdough Pancake™ . I wear it 8-11 hours every day and have had no problims. It can be carried as cross draw or IWB. Gun is a little big to use IWB though.

Top Bottom