• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • po7g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Right now I OWB Carry a paddle Serpa, I carry about 3 or 4 oclock depnding how it feels at that time. I think I will try to carry at 3 oclock when I go to IWB

udchemist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    As a woman, just can't seem to get my gun concealed when I carry at 3 o'clock (unless its own and I'm wearing a fleece jacket). But my 4-5oclock iwb disappears no problem (just is uncomfortable for car rides and sitting!)

7urtle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    hammond
    As a woman, just can't seem to get my gun concealed when I carry at 3 o'clock (unless its own and I'm wearing a fleece jacket). But my 4-5oclock iwb disappears no problem (just is uncomfortable for car rides and sitting!)
    mine is awkward when driving aswell

abrams12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    I prefer to carry strongside at the 3 o'clock position. I have tried different positions, but strongside to me is the most comfortable and still provides easy access to the gun. I would suggest a Galco Kingtuk holster. It is very secure and comfortable, won't move around when you get in and out of the car, and a shirt can be tucked in over the gun if need be.

Amac91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    NWI
    I do carry guns with very short grips that aren't very obtrusive but even with a larger grip, I tend to adjust the cant on my holsters so that they don't get in the way. I transition between sitting and driving so often that I can't imagine going back from 3

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    I used to carry my sr9c at 4 oclock iwb when I had used my galco tuc-n-go. When I got my crossbreed supertuck I found that I could comfortably carry at 3 and it doesnt print anymore no matter how short of a shirt I'm wearing. Carrying my 1911 has always been owb at 3 o clock but that doesnt happen very often any more

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I carry 3 O'Clock in a serpa, sometimes on a paddle or on a blade tech belt. Sometimes when traveling short distances I carry 5 O'Clock in a desantis soft tuck. If I want to attract a crowd I carry in my safari land drop leg holster or my plate carriers front pistol/mag pouch.

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    I carry IWB at about 3 - 3:30 with Galco holister and at 3 OWB with paddle serpia. Right now I carry around my 5" 1911 until I save to buy a smaller compact model 1911.

Top Bottom