• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abrams12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    For those of you that carry the G26, what holster suggestions do you have? I currently carry my G17 in a King Tuk and have a Fobus paddle. I think the King Tuk will work fine for the G26, but I would like to purchase a paddle or some sort of OWB also. I've looked at some from Galco and Desantis. Thanks for any advice you can give.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I carry mine in a Mojo gunleather OWB snap on, really like and have been using it for close to a year now and still holding up great very little wear shows on it and I carry in it almost every day

Snap-On Holster | Mojo Gun Leather

I also have a TT Gunleather OWB for my Glock 30s that I have been using for a couple of months now and its really well made and feels like it will hold up for a very long time

Pancake Holster - Tim Thurner

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I carry mine in a Blackhawk Serpa. Comes in both paddle and belt option, IIRC. If the "risk" of shooting yourself in the leg concerns you, I think Safariland (I think I got that right) makes a similarly styled holster with a different, "safer" retention release.

glock27

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I love my Kholster. It is very comfortable and I can spend hours in the car or just lounging around without it jabbing me or being uncomfortable. They have wonderful customer service also.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    I carry a G26 in both iwb and owb kydex holster my friend made but before he made me them I used a safariland owb holster for competition with a G34, the same type of holster is made by them for the G26. It really depends on what you prefer. I like kydex because I know it's secure when I hear it click in.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    I tried a Fist kydex iwb, it lasted a year and started to crack apart. Now I'm using a Pro Carry Shirt Tuck from the Holster Store. It's comfortable for me and I wear it 6-10 hours with a G26 everyday. I've had this holster for a year and it's still in great condition. Pro Carry Shirt Tuck Holster You might also find this on Amazon also.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I carry my G27 in a Blackhawk Serpa or a Mills Tactical IWB holster. The Blackhawk is nice and carries the gun high but it also seems to stand off from my belt more than other holsters do. It's still among my favorite Glock holsters though. The Mills tactical is ok and about as plain jane as you can get in an IWB holster. It's not cheap either. My preference for IWB is MTAC. I carry all of my 1911s and CZs in Kramer OWB Scabbards and will eventually order those for my Glocks as well. The Kramer Scabbard in horsehide is by far the best holster I've come across. There is a good reason why it takes months to get one after you order it.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    First, I'm amused by all the people who "answered" without actually reading the question... amused, but not surprised.

I would like to purchase a paddle or some sort of OWB also.

If you "like" the Fobus, you'll LOVE CompTac paddle holsters (and never look at Fobus the same again). I've had one for every pistol I've ever carried.

Outside Waistband Holsters - products new home - Paddle Holster

1000%20Paddle%20SW%20MP%20Shield%20gun%20in%20blk%20front%20sm.jpg

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I like some active form of retention for the open/owb carry...i also havent found a holster that holds the pistol closer with a paddle than the safariland. I've used a few but settled on this one. Comptac looks interesting but i wish it covered more of the gun.

Top Bottom